St louis
I just copped the super deluxe.

wat6rr.jpg

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
And I'm trying not to get all black st0rmfr0nt, but, goosh these main character's aren't gonna translate well to being another but white.

And what's with a English Asari? Are the Brits taking over?

It's more English ppl than black or brown ppl. And that's gonna bother me.

Liam is prolly voiced by a white guy, too.

Overall, I'm gonna have to take time off any game I'm playing for this. :banderas:

You are on point noticing that. You know when the characters made their debut cacs were mad as shyt as it seemed too PC but yep...they always translate to being white....It won't surprise me if Liam has a "husband" or "boyfriend" by default in the game like the last Mass Effect with the Normandy's Quartermaster. :martin:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Somebody mentioned it another thread, it's always going to be this way until brehs find a way to make their own big budget dev studios, make themselves common. OR white folks stop being so entitled where everything has to cater to them first in some kind of way. :mjpls: I like how Horizon had a lot of diversity in the background (almost every race got some shine) but then you still had to play as a redhead pawg... :dame:

lol a dirty lookin redhead pawg at that.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You are on point noticing that. You know when the characters made their debut cacs were mad as shyt as it seemed too PC but yep...they always translate to being white....It won't surprise me if Liam has a "husband" or "boyfriend" by default in the game like the last Mass Effect with the Normandy's Quartermaster. :martin:
I'm all for "diversity," but, it's like the hardest thing in the world is to give us a black American man and woman.

I didn't like the idea of a 22 year old Ryder and a light heartened story, because, I knew it'll lean towards white angst'y teen type stuff.

I liked professional, wise Shepard because both actors played very neutral. I'd be curious to see how the whole "tone" thing works.

But, for the lack of a better expression; a game that plays up customizing the protagonist, the main characters are too white.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Liam sexuality ortientation is
straight according to someone that did the preview. She tried romancing him with male Ryder and Liam was :dame:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Say brehs i tool advantage of the buy 2 get one free from target and wanted to get this but the sale is gonna end before this comes out. So i copped for honor as the free game, its still brand new and un opened how can i go about trading it in for ME: andrommeda once it comes out? Can i go to walmart and tell them i lost the ticket but i want to exchange it for another game since they will be the same retail price?

Advice