Mary Magdelene's Magnum Opus...the official Iowa Hswkeyes vs South Carolina Gamecocks womens college basketball championship game thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I never understood the "Caitlin doesn't have any help" comments.

Just because Iowa doesn't recruit like UConn or SC doesn't mean they don't have talent. Shuelke, Martin, and Marshall are good players. Caitlin actually had a better team around her this year than last year. Hell, Caitlin isn't even Iowa's first POY. Megan Gustafson won back in 2019.

Not to take anything away from her because I hope she can carry the momentum to the WNBA. It's just that there's levels to this, but Iowa has had a solid program.

I can probably name ten teams with better "help" than CC had. I doubt Iowa makes it to the tournament without CC. LSU makes it without Angel, UCONN makes it without Paige, SC makes it without Cardozo.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This lost is a preview for cacs like you boy in America . Black folks will MAGFTFT ( make America great for the first time) after we get rid of folks like you:umad:
As a Black man myself, I don't let white people like caitlin clark or Donald trump live rent free in my head..You on the other hand are mentally weak and broke and grovel at whatever morsel is thrown your way

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I can probably name ten teams with better "help" than CC had. I doubt Iowa makes it to the tournament without CC. LSU makes it without Angel, UCONN makes it without Paige, SC makes it without Cardozo.

I know that. That's why I said there's levels.

Reread what I said. I said that Iowa doesn't recruit like those schools, but it's not like they don't have talent of their own.

Caitlin put the team on her back, but folks acting like her teammates are scrubs to prop her up and they're not.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Dawn Staley's resume is impressive:

For starters:

Olympic Gold Medalist

Coach a Women's Team to an NCAA championship

Beat Martin, Tommy, and Cole in a game of pickup basketball
I know dawn and them other chicks were trying to pull Gina and Pam hard during that episode. Both them were 10s on the sideline . I know Dawn probably hit one of them with the famous “let me just eat it”.:shaq:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

:scust: nikkaS REALLY WENT
OUT OF THE WAY TO
INSERT BRONS NAME
IN THE WOMENS TITLE GM THREAD.

:mjlol:THEN SLIPS KOBES NAME IN THERE
SO IT WONT SEEM SO BLATANT.

:devil:
:evil:

nikka shut up 🤣 if I wanted to make a point simply for Bron I would have done that, I can't imagine being 45 and living with your mindset...

Every conversation relating to Caitlin on here abd TV correlates her to a male player or the men's game, basketball media for weeks has ridden this Caitlin/Steph angle with no brakes. Unless that bothers you too, stop bytching, stop whining...

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
What did he do?
I can't remember it all but I know he filed for divorce and alimony. She was the breadwinner playing overseas and supporting they family.

Son flamed out quick in the NBA probably was resentful on some Quincy from love and basketball type. I'm just talking mess.

But after that divorce, she slid over to the other side with some white lady who she married.

Basically I just hated son cause he played for Duke. But I don't know all the details :russ: