Mary Magdelene's Magnum Opus...the official Iowa Hswkeyes vs South Carolina Gamecocks womens college basketball championship game thread

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Dope career from Caitlin. She just experienced what many have before her, you can be the best player in the country and just lose to a better team on the biggest stage. Happened LeBron at least 4x. Happened to Kobe in '08. On and on. Great teams will beat the great player that doesn't have a strong enough team around them...

This Carolina team was fukking dominant. I'd been seeing some cracks in Clark's game, but they exposed em all. This team was dominant in almost every phase of the game. Big props to Dawn too who is now entering rarified air of GOAT women's coaches, she's certainly the GOAT black coach. Much love to the Gamecocks...

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Watching the WNBA growing up I always liked her. Once she got into coaching nothing changed. I’m all in on SC

Ironically, Pat Summit and Tennessee are the reasons I even got into sports. Never thought I’d root for SC in anything but here we are lol
You ever come down I’ll take you around

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Y'all consolation prize just won the women's title. Congrats. May this heal the butthurt caused from Monday's Elite 8 game :salute:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Dawn Staley's resume:

Beat Martin, Tommy, and Cole in a game of pickup basketball

3d37d6b20020364acd53f9a6ee3ea405.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
1st you hear the crowd chanting USC USC USC :gladbron:… and next :ufdup:

th

You stupid motherclucker :samDucktales:
Not sure what you posting that picture of a title the refs gift wrapped him got to do with USC :ld:

We beat his ass twice :ld: