Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
is it safe to say that he was the dumbest black dude in human history?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Episode is littered with comedy, and unintentional comedy like dudes acting while being tied up.

I laugh at more and found Flash and Arrow this week more comical.:ld:

Mr Terrific and Felicity scenes alone have more comedy in 2 mans than 30 mins of this show.

Unintentional comedy like Diggle trynna get a clean shot to help Dinah struggling to survive and then when she defeats the guy and looks at him he turns his head, or the fire trope.... Arrow throwing a guy in the fire and him wiggling and waving/stumbling like he's having seizure.:lolbron:

Oh blow up suit Flash??:mjlol:

Martha

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Crystal's friend's ex girlfriend is so wack seeing the preview for the next episode.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I have to say the characters in this show are amazing even if everything else is ehhhhh ....they deserved better.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Kevin Feige On ‘Thor: Ragnarok,’ The Hulk Trilogy, And Thanos

I know you’re a huge Inhumans fan, and you lost that property to TV. Now, with that doing how it’s doing on television, do you look at that and go, well, maybe it’s best we didn’t do that one? Or do you still wish you had that property because you think you could have really knocked out of the park?

[Laughs] You’re breaking up, Mike. I can’t hear you. You’re breaking up…

:dead:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This was a good show. It takes a while to tell their story, and they should've made the call earlier to have it being about exile or Attilan. This battle on two fronts gets old. Most ofthe characters fell into their roles easily, and I won't say ish about what happened last night but...overall solid.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This was a good show. It takes a while to tell their story, and they should've made the call earlier to have it being about exile or Attilan. This battle on two fronts gets old. Most ofthe characters fell into their roles easily, and I won't say ish about what happened last night but...overall solid.
that girlfriend hating on homeboy hard though

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Did no one watch last night..... damn. Show is a waste of time. The acting has improved I’ll give them that.

Best part of the episode was the trailer of Agents of Shield I thought it wasn’t coming back until next year.

880554.gif

I popped up out the bed hyped as hell!!!

ozzy

Pro
Daps
people how good is this show normally marvels good at shows