Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
But what tier would he be on the scale of Marvel villains?

My thing is, I want and think he should be judged accordingly.

Let's not treat and judge the tv him as a tier one villain and be disappointed by that calling him watered down..... if in reality he really is a tier 3 or 4 villain.

Like fukk battles with the InHumans..... don't recall any crossover stories where Punisher, Daredevil or say Thor was like "wow...... I can't worry about my main rival right now..... I need to stop THIS guy!":damn:

Martha

While he's one of my favorite characters and I mark for him the VERY FEW times he shows up in something not Inhuman related, he's nowhere near top tier.

Slightly higher than the standard insane evil genius mad scientist level.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I like it but it's trash

Black Bolt better start talking

Like he not even allowed to whisper?

When will Medusa grow her hair back

That Ramsey Bolton the greatest heel since the devil himself

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like it but it's trash

Black Bolt better start talking

Like he not even allowed to whisper?

When will Medusa grow her hair back

That Ramsey Bolton the greatest heel since the devil himself

I agree. Most comic remakes to me are wack anyway...especially TV versions because of the budgets. :scust:

The Inhumans from the comics are much more powerful. They need to do better job with costumes also.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I agree. Most comic remakes to me are wack anyway...especially TV versions because of the budgets. :scust:

The Inhumans from the comics are much more powerful. They need to do better job with costumes also.

lol in my head they were wearing Royal garments when the fled so that's my excuse for them

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel's INHUMANS: Ratings Plummet Yet Again As Chances Of A Second Season Grow Slimmer

The ratings for the series premiere of Inhumans were expected to be low due to poor reviews and negative word of mouth coming out of IMAX screenings but things keep going from bad to worse for the show. After debuting to 3.8 million viewers and a score of 0.9 in the key 18 - 49 demographic, Inhumans dropped during week two by 22% to 2.8 million viewers and a 0.7 score. That's not good.

Now, things are even worse as this week's instalment - "Make War For...Medusa" - lost another 500,000 viewers for a total of 2.3 million and a 0.6 score. While the show managed to top The Exorciston Fox and Jane The Virgin on The CW, there's no way the network can be happy with these numbers.

There's no getting around it; the fact Inhumans is haemorrhaging viewers on a weekly basis is bad news for the Marvel Comics adaptation and pretty much a guarantee that the show will be cancelled after this first season. ABC has previously stated that they won't lose money on the series because of IMAX's investment but everyone who put money into Inhumans has to be disappointed right now.

:huhldup:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
This ep been fire so far:ohhh:

A couple of deaths (one very violent) and not ONE jokes been told:frank2:

But yall gonna dismiss it due to some fukking bloggers:killmongermad:

Martha

Episode is littered with comedy, and unintentional comedy like dudes acting while being tied up.