Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
They need to introduce more characters. As everyone knew, they Royal Fam isn't interesting enough for a series. But it's solid enough. The best thing they did was take the focus off of Boltagon.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah Marvel needs to go ahead and give Scott Buck the
qOWmKE.png

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Now that I've had a chance to let it set in, it really wasn't as terrible as described. It was tolerable, fun in some parts, and has some potential. They have no clue how to utilize that budget though. Anson Mount i actualy doing a good job as Black Bolt. Gorgon is OK too. But Karnak being this all-time great fighter, guess we can throw that out the window. The rest of the cast has to drastically improve

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was not nearly as horrendous as I anticipated (Supergirl bad). :ohhh:

That's what I was telling people weeks ago!!

Could it be better? Yes, like any show......

But if you're someone that's a fan of the genre of comic book tv shows.

This show is better than Supergirl, Legends, Powerless, and can see it being better than Cloak & Dagger and Black Lightning.

It has potential, I think they need that Agent of Shield opportunity to flesh out their story and hit their stride

Martha

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I was telling people weeks ago!!

Could it be better? Yes, like any show......

But if you're someone that's a fan of the genre of comic book tv shows.

This show is better than Supergirl, Legends, Powerless, and can see it being better than Cloak & Dagger and Black Lightning.

It has potential, I think they need that Agent of Shield opportunity to flesh out their story and hit their stride

Martha

Those of us that saw it knew the critics were overstating things when they shyt on it. It's a decent t.v. show with potential but not up to theatrical release quality. Definitely worth checking for if you like comic book shows.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
watching now... lot of bad stuff. lotttttt of bad stuff... but not enough to make me mad or anything.

does Hawaii have any ties to the comic, or did they set it there strictly to give some visuals? feel like they had no budget so they just said "fukk it, give them some beautiful landscape drone shots to make up for the lack of effects and tell them to shut the hell up."