Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Agents of Shield has been great past the first MCU crossover.

They been firing on all cylinders for years now.

Hell of a complaint about AOS is/was "bu bu bu bu bu but there's too many jokes/quips" well then they cut back on that dramatically.

Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Legends have Waaaaaaaaaay more jokes, quips, drivel and cookie cutter stuff now. Matter fact there are more jokes in 5 mins of those shows than 30 mins of AOS.

Last season of AOS was superior

Martha

Overall, I think the MCU is beyond the TV show circuit. They don't really need it. AOS was enough IMO. With all these other show's because of the smaller budget, you will eventually get less quality products.

They should've incorporated inhumans fully on AOS. That was a no brainer.

As far as the rest of the TV division, there's just too much meh all the way around.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Overall, I think the MCU is beyond the TV show circuit. They don't really need it. AOS was enough IMO. With all these other show's because of the smaller budget, you will eventually get less quality products.

They should've incorporated inhumans fully on AOS. That was a no brainer.

As far as the rest of the TV division, there's just too much meh all the way around.
AOS has been great and could have served as a great introduction to Inhumans into the MU.

I'm assuming after this show flops the movie is off the table too.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Agents of Shield has been great past the first MCU crossover.

They been firing on all cylinders for years now.

Hell of a complaint about AOS is/was "bu bu bu bu bu but there's too many jokes/quips" well then they cut back on that dramatically.

Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Legends have Waaaaaaaaaay more jokes, quips, drivel and cookie cutter stuff now. Matter fact there are more jokes in 5 mins of those shows than 30 mins of AOS.

Last season of AOS was superior

Martha

Supergirl is a dumpster fire to the upmost:russ:
It really had potential but that transition to CW:francis:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
whats funny, is with all the Inhuman shyt going on in AOS i woulda thought bringing in the Royal Fam was a no brainer.
:francis:
Fam:mindblown:AOS set shyt up beautifully all that was left was them finding out there is a city of them NOT Earth related. The very end of s4 was all but confirming you could tie the royal family with them being in space now:snoop: