Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Marvel..... like any great franchise.... we may have a few turnovers every now and again:troll:

BUT WE TAKE NO LOSSES!!:diamondrejoice:

Martha

Can't be worse than Agents of Shield/Iron Fist, not expecting the high quality of Daredevil /Jessica Jones/Luke Cage. Never seen the other TV shows.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can't be worse than Agents of Shield/Iron Fist, not expecting the high quality of Daredevil /Jessica Jones/Luke Cage. Never seen the other TV shows.

Agents of Shield has been great past the first MCU crossover.

They been firing on all cylinders for years now.

Hell of a complaint about AOS is/was "bu bu bu bu bu but there's too many jokes/quips" well then they cut back on that dramatically.

Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Legends have Waaaaaaaaaay more jokes, quips, drivel and cookie cutter stuff now. Matter fact there are more jokes in 5 mins of those shows than 30 mins of AOS.

Last season of AOS was superior

Martha

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Agents of Shield has been great past the first MCU crossover.

They been firing on all cylinders for years now.

Hell of a complaint about AOS is/was "bu bu bu bu bu but there's too many jokes/quips" well then they cut back on that dramatically.

Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Legends have Waaaaaaaaaay more jokes, quips, drivel and cookie cutter stuff now. Matter fact there are more jokes in 5 mins of those shows than 30 mins of AOS.

Last season of AOS was superior

Martha

I gave up on AoS a few episodes in, maybe I'll go back to it.

I've seen two seasons of Flash and I think the first season of Arrow, but I couldn't take much more of that - especially after I got into the Netflix Marvel shows.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I gave up on AoS a few episodes in, maybe I'll go back to it.

I've seen two seasons of Flash and I think the first season of Arrow, but I couldn't take much more of that - especially after I got into the Netflix Marvel shows.

A few eps in? Oh yea..... you missed a lot of shyt.

They made some big adjustments, the show is different from how it started. Its hitting its stride and been doing very well.

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The Gifted looks like pure shyt. seemed like an awful idea anyway, especially with all the other XMen shyt going on
that shyt look dumb wack!!!
:camby:

im actually "kinda" excited for Cloak and Dagger tho.
:francis: