Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Fridays at 9 after Once Upon a Time.

I'll never understand why ABC doesn't revitalize the TGIF thingy and put the sitcoms on then...even tho their sitcoms are more adultish than family...but Blackish, The Mayor, Fresh Off the Boat, and any other sitcoms....and move series throughout erst of the week

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer isn't as bad as I expected.......but still looks suspect.

You can tell this is just going to be a TV show put up on the big screen. The whole thing with Blackbolt coming to earth looks like a TERRIBLE idea.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
tumblr_n8dypqB2ur1rj540wo1_500.gif

We are Groot...

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailer just leaked
it's like they totally botched the karnak casting dude suppose to be one the best hand to hand fighter in marvel universe and a complete badass and they cast Ken Leung :hhh:to play him
out of all the young up and coming martial art's trained athletic 30 something Asian actor's they could have picked that could at list given use some ill ass fight scene's to get through this shyt

this dude Scott buck has got to be one one of the most clueless motherfukker out here in hollywood like he is anti-entertainment

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
it's like they totally botched the karnak casting dude supposed be one the best hand to hand fighter in marvel universe and a complete badass and they cast Ken Leung :hhh:to play him
out of all the young up and coming martial art's trained athletic 30 something Asian actor they could have picked that could at list given use some ill ass fight scene to get through this shyt

this dude Scott buck has got to be one one of the most clueless motherfukker out here in hollywood like he is anti-entertainment
man, thatll forever be "Guy that got murked by Jigsaw in the 1st Saw movie" homie
:beli:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm still gonna watch the Netflix stuff, but it's hard to fukk with Marvel TV. even the Netflix shows, which get a ton of praise... or at least used to, are often boring and are 3-5 episodes too long every damn season. I bet if you rewatched Daredevil season 1, it won't be nearly as good. I don't care what anyone says AoS looks horrendous, Agent Carter was pointless, this looks terrible...

As far as the Netflix shows go:
- Daredevil was reall good (tend to think the fact it was a new thing helped a bit though) mostly thanks to D'nofrio
- David Tennant owned Jessica Jones so i liked it a lot.
- Luke Cage was good but tailed off big time.
- Daredevil 2 was about half good/half shyt (Punisher good/Elektra bad)
- And Ironfist had about an hour or 2 worth of good stuff in 13 hours.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'll never understand why ABC doesn't revitalize the TGIF thingy and put the sitcoms on then...even tho their sitcoms are more adultish than family...but Blackish, The Mayor, Fresh Off the Boat, and any other sitcoms....and move series throughout erst of the week
That era over fam. Folks aren't staying in like we remember for that TGIF lineup like that anymore. I used to love it as a kid but that ain't going to work now but maybe I'm wrong.