Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'll let you slide because you said on television. That obviously doesn't include netflix
This year???

No, you should include Netflix in that as well, Because aside from Luke Cage theres really hasn't been a better comicbook show then AOS THIS YEAR.

And I fukk with Flash, Arrow, Netflix shows, etc...

And don't even mention the trash that is Iron Fist.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I bailed on Flash. shyt is so damn redundant. i saw a big spoiler for last week's episode and was glad of my decision to drop it. i stopped right around the time of the musical episode.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This year???

No, you should include Netflix in that as well, Because aside from Luke Cage theres really hasn't been a better comicbook show then AOS THIS YEAR.

And I fukk with Flash, Arrow, Netflix shows, etc...

And don't even mention the trash that is Iron Fist.
I meant cage. But yeah iron fist is hot garbage.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt needs to have a premium budget for this to work, ABC is not the move. That's like GL on CW :hhh:

I'm convinced the shyt is only on TV because of Feige and Perlmutter's beef.

Feige was going to make the inhumans movie, but Perlmutter kept having Loeb shoehorn Inumans shyt into Agents of SHIELD. AOS put so much emphasis on inhuman lore that they must have painted the movies into a corner and Feige was like "fukk it, you can have it, I don't even want that shyt no more".

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Seem like AOS and cloak & Dagger might be the ones that save Marvel T.V. this year

Last edited:
Daps
they look like pure shyt

cRT3AHt.jpg

Still can't get this image out of my head. GOD I hope the story is good and the characters looks better in motion.