Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You wouldn't fukk this Goddess? :comeon:

krysten_ritter_wallpaper_9-normal.jpg

92a97900bf1ea79bc0d6d286be74f1e9.jpg

bbc79130e3c27cb483429278ad59c444.jpg

:comeon:

She aight but she aint wifey material...:dahell:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Misty is hot, for sure, and she has nice t*ts, not as nice as JJ's but nice enough. Both would get it, but for me Baetter is my soul mate and I love her, so any woman is gonna pale in comparison :yeshrug:

And generally I prefer white women over black women so there's that, even though both has many hot women :hubie:

Some cats just have bad taste. I get it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Misty is hot, for sure, and she has nice t*ts, not as nice as JJ's but nice enough. Both would get it, but for me Baetter is my soul mate and I love her, so any woman is gonna pale in comparison :yeshrug:

And generally I prefer white women over black women so there's that, even though both has many hot women :hubie:
With that last sentence you've earned this sorry bruh
full

Spyro

Banned
Daps
She aight but she aint wifey material...:dahell:

When I'm through with her she's gonna need a restraining order :Spongey:

Some cats just have bad taste. I get it.

Misty is still fine though, when I watching LC I was randomly pausing it and busting a nut over her, she is fine too :Shreddersweat:

With that last sentence you've earned this sorry bruh
full

Your gif game is on point :StylesAJ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When I'm through with her she's gonna need a restraining order :Spongey:

Misty is still fine though, when I watching LC I was randomly pausing it and busting a nut over her, she is fine too :Shreddersweat:

Your gif game is on point :StylesAJ:

I hear that breh. Like I really can't argue with another man what he should or shouldn't be attracted to even though I really want to lol. But whatever floats your boat breh do you. Just don't be surprised when cats think you're crazy. Of course I don't see how any rational heterosexual can look at both of them side to side and say misty isn't finer or say that Jessica Jones has a better rack. That's the one thing that's bugged out. Misty has a bigger chest and Kristen is damn near flat chested. That's like a chick looking at a dude with a beer belly and another with a six pack and saying "yeah the beer belly guy is in better shape"

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I hear that breh. Like I really can't argue with another man what he should or shouldn't be attracted to even though I really want to lol. But whatever floats your boat breh do you. Just don't be surprised when cats think you're crazy. Of course I don't see how any rational heterosexual can look at both of them side to side and say misty isn't finer or say that Jessica Jones has a better rack. That's the one thing that's bugged out. Misty has a bigger chest and Kristen is damn near flat chested. That's like a chick looking at a dude with a beer belly and another with a six pack and saying "yeah the beer belly guy is in better shape"

A lot of women do like "the dad bod" :yeshrug:

And I knew a few girls in high school who were pretty hot but only ever seemed to date fat guys :manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A lot of women do like "the dad bod" :yeshrug:

And I knew a few girls in high school who were pretty hot but only ever seemed to date fat guys :manny:

See that's different tho. Preference is one thing. We're not talking preference, we're talking stone cold facts. Yes, some brothers prefer big chicks. Some chicks prefer guys who got the dad bods, but objectively one is in better shape than the other. Some brothers prefer a smaller chest but objectively, a C cup will always be bigger than a B or an A

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Don't get me wrong she's cute in a weird quicky one night stand type of way :ld:

but Wifey Material?!:mjlol:

She is cute. but phat as shyt...or as @Spyro just said, "the best damned ass I've seen in my life"...never. My ex girlfriend has a better ass than that get outta here. shyt I can throw a rock and hit a better ass than that. Nothing wrong it tho.