Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Even on a second watch of both seasons, I just can't get into Daredevil like that:yeshrug:

T8zb1RZ.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Honestly breh's if I do watch this it will be because of Jessica Jones and that's it.

I never watched Dare Devil. The Ben Affleck movie permanently disown the franchise.
Jessica Jones was dope.
I got bored binge watching Luke Cage halfway through and eventually gave up.

And of course Iron Fist got no views from me due to the ratings.

I think the problem with these Netfix shows is that are too disconnected from the MCU. I mean they name drop every now and then but I don't actually feel the connection. Everything seems forced in that regards. Agents of Shield works because of Coulson. He was in the MCU.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly breh's if I do watch this it will be because of Jessica Jones and that's it.

I never watched Dare Devil. The Ben Affleck movie permanently disown the franchise.
Jessica Jones was dope.
I got bored binge watching Luke Cage halfway through and eventually gave up.

And of course Iron Fist got no views from me due to the ratings.

I think the problem with these Netfix shows is that are too disconnected from the MCU. I mean they name drop every now and then but I don't actually feel the connection. Everything seems forced in that regards. Agents of Shield works because of Coulson. He was in the MCU.
You haven't even watched Daredevil :comeon:

If you only watched 1.5 of the 4 shows then why bother watching this with all 4 in it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I watched the entire season of Jessica Jones. She worked well with Luke Cage. I just didn't like how Luke was portrayed in his own show :manny:
I liked JJ too...

Had probably one of the best villains ever in the MCU

Luke Cage was great but it's understandable. Once Cottonmouth was replaced with Diamondback it kinda got cheesy. He was darker in JJ but still had some dope moments usually when Cottonmouth was involved.

Iron Fist is the weakest of them all but you got to atleast watch some of it, they all do kinda tie in to each other.

Especially DareDevil... Which is probably one of the better of the series with Fisk being one of the best villains in the MCU as well and The Punisher just being :wow:

Not watching that then trying to watch the Defenders makes no sense:gucci:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I liked JJ too...

Had probably one of the best villains ever in the MCU

Luke Cage was great but it's understandable. Once Cottonmouth was replaced with Diamondback it kinda got cheesy. He was darker in JJ but still had some dope moments usually when Cottonmouth was involved.

Iron Fist is the weakest of them all but you got to atleast watch some of it, they all do kinda tie in to each other.

Especially DareDevil... Which is probably one of the better of the series with Fisk being one of the best villains in the MCU as well and The Punisher just being :wow:

Not watching that then trying to watch the Defenders makes no sense:gucci:

Plus The Rza episode of iron fist was fire.