Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Iron Fist > Iron Man

There's only room for one Iron hero in these parts :ufdup:
giphy.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
And he's the better billionaire too :umad:
:dead:The dirty ass can't fight worth a damn doesn't even know how his powers work and doesn't own his own company is a better billionaire?? Who the moment he appeared on screen the energy of the Defenders aura disappeared just like that? That billionaire??

giphy.gif

Spyro

Banned
Daps
:dead:The dirty ass can't fight worth a damn doesn't even know how his powers work and doesn't own his own company is a better billionaire?? Who the moment he appeared on screen the energy of the Defenders aura disappeared just like that? That billionaire??

giphy.gif

Tony's been Iron Man for 8 years now and he still gets his ass kicked by Cap :mjlol:

Can't fight worth a damn? He almost single-handedly defeated the Hand and killed Faramir the GAWD :wow:

Just wait a few years until he finally starts to use his powers, gets the OG suit and starts fighting like that other Iron Fist in that 40's war video :banderas:

The only reason the Defenders don't show up in the movies is cause Feige is scared of what Fist is gonna do to Tony :ChrissyErgh:

And GOAT defender was a bit of an over-statement, that's obviously JJ... Krysten Ritter is the sexiest woman alive :Banderas67:

Spyro

Banned
Daps

Misty is hot, for sure, and she has nice t*ts, not as nice as JJ's but nice enough. Both would get it, but for me Baetter is my soul mate and I love her, so any woman is gonna pale in comparison :yeshrug:

And generally I prefer white women over black women so there's that, even though both has many hot women :hubie: