Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Please don't it's a literal waste of time. If you really need to complete that marvel Netflix cypher, watch the first and last 2 episodes.

Just do the smart thing and read the summary on Wikipedia. Screw this idea of needing to watch something you don't like just because. There are other ways @SuBKr4zy

And this looks awesome.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trailer actually got me hyped :ehh:
So much hype for Sigourney and it seems she's just another hand boss only white :scust:

But we don't know exactly who SHE is correct...:jbhmm: something unsettling about her as the villan they hiding something...

Edit: I just saw the trailer it's fukking lit brehs...:banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
My personal theory is that Netflix desperately wanted to put the Defenders out and Iron Fist got rushed as a result :yeshrug:
Nah, everyone had forgotten about iron fist and got use to the idea of punisher being the 4th member then in the lead up to LC we hear they've already cast Danny rand and the iron fist series is all systems go. They did it to their damn selves cuz the fans definitely weren't clamoring for iron fist like that

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, everyone had forgotten about iron fist and got use to the idea of punisher being the 4th member then in the lead up to LC we hear they've already cast Danny rand and the iron fist series is all systems go. They did it to their damn selves cuz the fans definitely weren't clamoring for iron fist like that

I'm not talking about what fans wanted