Predictions for Metacritic/Opencritic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not really mad. I'm just bringing the same energy you brought, especially since you quoted me in the first place. :manny:

On that note, if you're mad enough to post about having to wait for a game to release on PC that you don't have a God-given right to, just do what your ugly ass momma did and suck a few dikks for pocket change, you bytch ass ho.

But you need to stop begging for ports before a game has even come out, stupid ass. No one is up in here wanting to see whining about playing on PC. fukk you, fukk everyone who loves you, and fukk your PC.
I ain’t the one that needs pocket change. Already got a PS5. I could smell Jim Ryan’s retired dikk in your mouth a mile a way. Cuz only a fakkit like you would get mad at a nikka wanting to see a game on PC. You did all that sucking and Jim Ryan still upped that premium on your ass.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
125 reviews, still a 91

giphy.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Look at y’all :skip:

But until then :skip:

Yes I was saving this for the clap back……
Thought it was gonna be my nephew but you’ll suffice:lolbron:

*I’m not naming names… but this really a coli poster…. One of y’all keee keeeing cope brehs*

Snitch on yourselves for living in a dusty ass apartment, brehs

My PS5 is spotless and I been using it at least a couple hours a day since launch. Sell that series x and get a vacuum cleaner, weirdo :camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Snitch on yourselves for living in a dusty ass apartment, brehs

My PS5 is spotless and I been using it at least a couple hours a day since launch. Sell that series x and get a vacuum cleaner, weirdo :camby:

You can tell nigggas is just dirty in general, why you got a box of marvel band aids just randomly under your tv next to mcdonalds Monopoly tickets? That picture stinks:hhh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You can tell nigggas is just dirty in general, why you got a box of marvel band aids just randomly under your tv next to mcdonalds Monopoly tickets? That picture stinks:hhh:
You know who loves Marvel? @Bryan Danielson, that's who. That's clearly his apartment and Twitter account

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

That apartment is in despair
I can smell the dust from here :wtf:
Plastic under the TV feet. shyt not even clear :mjlol:
PlayStation vents clogged beyond repair
Got that bytch gasping... 🌬️ dying for air
You know just outta frame is some dirty underwear :scust:
Place looking nastier than an unwashed derriere
They need a hero. Spider-Man is here to answer their prayers 🙏🏿

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That apartment is in despair
I can smell the dust from here :wtf:
Plastic under the TV feet. shyt not even clear :mjlol:
PlayStation vents clogged beyond repair
Got that bytch gasping... 🌬️ dying for air
You know just outta frame is some dirty underwear :scust:
Place looking nastier than an unwashed derriere
They need a hero. Spider-Man is here to answer their prayers 🙏🏿

My guy living in a trap house, probably sittting on plastic lawn chairs playing on a Hisense monitor, its a mess :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Spiderman 2 is getting the reviews that people thought Starfield would get and Starfield got the reviews that people thought Spiderman 2 would get, especially after the showcases earlier this year.

I dont think anyone thought spider-man would get in the low 80’s but i agree with your overall point lol

this year has been filled with twists and turns. Who would have thought out of all the big games it would be BG3 challening the sequel to BoTW for GOTY

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
I dont think anyone thought spider-man would get in the low 80’s but i agree with your overall point lol

this year has been filled with twists and turns. Who would have thought out of all the big games it would be BG3 challening the sequel to BoTW for GOTY
After the showcases earlier this year people were expecting Spiderman 2 to score 80-85, which is similar to Miles Morales, and Starfield 90-95.