Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Review Thread

Predictions for Metacritic/Opencritic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm not really mad. I'm just bringing the same energy you brought, especially since you quoted me in the first place. :manny:

On that note, if you're mad enough to post about having to wait for a game to release on PC that you don't have a God-given right to, just do what your ugly ass momma did and suck a few dikks for pocket change, you bytch ass ho.

But you need to stop begging for ports before a game has even come out, stupid ass. No one is up in here wanting to see whining about playing on PC. fukk you, fukk everyone who loves you, and fukk your PC.

:picard:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Exactly what I’ve been saying, even for games like Tsushima. They’d be better off as 20 hour games with another 10 hours to 100%

Not every game needs to be 50 hours long

I didn’t mind GOT length but they definitely need to learn to minimize the collection type of activities, maximum should always be 10-20 range, anything more than that is Ubisoft territory. The bamboo challenge was the only enjoyable one after doing it 10 times

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Game is fire

Now if only I could avoid game breaking bugs after playing the game for too long…