• Poll closed .

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Organic growth

F8lUWW8WkAAWtO-
Damn it’s crazy how three of those are on PC Sony better not make nikkaz wait two or three years for this shyt. Sales for the game should slow down in 6 months. Hopefully it drops next year.

They need to really test out how games sell on pc closer to initial release.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn it’s crazy how three of those are on PC Sony better not make nikkaz wait two or three years for this shyt. Sales for the game should slow down in 6 months. Hopefully it drops next year.

They need to really test out how games sell on pc closer to initial release.

They’ll find out with Helldivers 2.

SM2 is a system seller so i see it being a longer wait than God of War and Horizon

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC port beggars should wait ten years if they have to and be glad they got to play the game at all.

Out here talking about their rigs and how advanced their video cards are and shyt and can't find five hundred bucks for a PS5 and a game.
nikka you are a true definition of a corporate cocksucker. You think Sony care about you nikkaz like that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Really Playstation stans on friday:

But until then :skip:

Yes I was saving this for the clap back……
Thought it was gonna be my nephew but you’ll suffice:lolbron:

*I’m not naming names… but this really a coli poster…. One of y’all keee keeeing cope brehs*

Last edited:
Daps
nikka you are a true definition of a corporate cocksucker. You think Sony care about you nikkaz like that.
I don't give a fukk about Sony. I just think y'all crying lames asking about a PC release should be blessed that you are even getting one in the first place, you broke boy bytch-ass port beggar. Suck a dikk.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk about Sony. I just think y'all crying lames asking about a PC release should be blessed that you are even getting one in the first place, you broke boy bytch-ass port beggar. Suck a dikk.
Broke bytch boy :what:

nikka I already got a launch PS5 and a Series X and a PC that probably cost more than your life you dusty fanboy cocksucker. So the fukk what if a nikka wants to see a game on PC. Sony is already releasing games on it and it will release it eventually. You sound real fukkin stupid obsessing over a game being held ransom for some plastic shyt.

Daps
Broke bytch boy :what:

nikka I already got a launch PS5 and a Series X and a PC that probably cost more than your life you dusty fanboy cocksucker. So the fukk what if a nikka wants to see a game on PC. Sony is already releasing games on it and it will release it eventually. You sound real fukkin stupid obsessing over a game being held ransom for some plastic shyt.
I'm not really mad. I'm just bringing the same energy you brought, especially since you quoted me in the first place. :manny:

On that note, if you're mad enough to post about having to wait for a game to release on PC that you don't have a God-given right to, just do what your ugly ass momma did and suck a few dikks for pocket change, you bytch ass ho.

But you need to stop begging for ports before a game has even come out, stupid ass. No one is up in here wanting to see whining about playing on PC. fukk you, fukk everyone who loves you, and fukk your PC.