Daps
Sorry Hailey :mjgrin:

436b36a7365e66cf16bb169647b0678a.gif
:sas2:She wouldn’t hear it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished earlier today..

- The side activities were the perfect amount and each of them had a great payoff. Mysterio boss fight, Carnage, and Chamelon. This is how side activities should be.

- I enjoyed the FRND quests too outside of the school ones, the only good one was the mascot one because of the puzzle. Howard The Pigeon Guy, Grandpa Earl, and Peter flashback trying to get a job at Daily Bugle were all enjoyable.

- MJ missions were improved this time around, gave TLOU type of vibes.

- Kraven and Venom were both perfectly done, both menacing and dark.

- The Venom mission was some of the most fun I had, definitely need a full DLC or a MM type of game with him. I am happy they gave us that moment.

- The boss battles were elite too, honestly did a better job than GOW:R, hopefully they get some inspiration from this game.

- Good improvements in traversal, abilities, and tech. The enemies were much more challenging this time around and you had to make use of all the abilities.

I like to go for platinum in most games so the length of this game was perfect, the collection parts were the right amount rather than a Ubisoft type of game that makes you collection 100-200 items.

Can't wait for the final game in this trilogy, Green Goblin, Otto, etc is gonna be a war :wow: Excited to see where Insomniac goes from here.

Superstar
Daps
Most of the suits in this game were ugly as fukk. I was just rocking the default suits.

Advanced 2.0 or ben Reilly/Scarlett spider suit for Pete and default or all black TRACK suit for Miles.

:ohhh:
Speaking of which, I wouldn’t mind a Jackal introduction + clone saga in future sequels. A Ben Reilly vs Kane spin-off would be fire.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

Ok we needed to see more of Kraven in action. Because this shyt is crazy Insomniac literally offered half. Of the Sinister 6 without seeing half of what Kraven could do. We’ve seen more of Kraven’s gang than Karven himself.

Would have loved to see him take down Rhino for sure

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I just gotta ask: WHY WE DON'T EVER SEE PETER OUT FIGHTING CRIMES WHILE PLAYING AS MILES? You'll always see Miles out fighting crimes as Peter, as well as Yuri and Harry (as Agent Venom). But you never see Peter out fighting crimes as Miles :jbhmm:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Maybe the Rhino thing was cut out, he had zero mentions unlike others, or maybe we find out in a DLC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Maybe the Rhino thing was cut out, he had zero mentions unlike others, or maybe we find out in a DLC

Yeah it could be cut content they decided not to make canon, but i will be surprised if we see him for a 3rd time regardless

It could also be that mounting heads on a wall is past being Rated Teen