Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Miles Final suit is fukking trash. I agree. Legitimately hard to look at.

I know absolutely nothing about Silk. @Gizmo_Duck what are her powers?

Is the Anti-Venom suit Peter's official suit now? The Advanced Suit whit spider design was the signature suit of the game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Miles Final suit is fukking trash. I agree. Legitimately hard to look at.

I know absolutely nothing about Silk. @Gizmo_Duck what are her powers?

Basically the same as peter except she produces webs organically. She shoots them out of finger tips and can make weapons and clothing out of it

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
CANNOT.
FUKCING.
WAIT!!!!!

fc47c-16977856122919-1920.jpg

The Flame side mission had me interested since it had Yuri doing her thing. Then they mentioned a cult and I perked up even more. I'm like, "who the fukk is setting people on fire for fu--uuuuuuuck!" Yuri said, "you didn't see his victims. The bodies." I'm like, holy shyt we are going THERE with it. He's got his own fukking Manson Family in this bytch! Straight demon time in here! Can't wait to see Jacob Seed The Flame burn NY to the ground when they bring him back!

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

And the way he moves, talks, looks...all of it is on point! The burns on his hands and arms already look like he he's wearing the symbiote but then his plan kept going.

The Flame pulled off the heist of the century! The world will tremble at the name...Archie Abel!!!

...errr uhhh Walter Wachtman....

...no no no, Winnefred Whiteface!

No....

Cletus Kasady!!!
:demonic: :demonic: :demonic:

Needless to say, my favorite Miles suits were the Carnage ones! shyt looked flames! pun intended!

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoyed this and will play the DLC but I feel like they’ve pretty much maxed out what you can do with this style of game.

It seems inevitable with the endings, but I think a whole 3rd game will make the gameplay start to feel stale IMO. Despite the next-gen bells and whistles with the fast travel, population density, and large set pieces/portal fukkery, this is still a cross-gen game at its core that plays 90% like the first game

Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing because it’s a great formula, but I feel like I’d rather see Insomniac take on another superhero than to rehash SpiderMan for the forth time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who else wants an M rated Venom game after rampaging through Oscorp? That shyt was so much damned fun. Just feeling like a juggernaut just tossing fools off balconies and shyt was lit.

I’d kinda just like them to go all Hands on deck wolverine and their game after that. I’m not sure how much more spider-man story is left. We ran through his entire rogue gallery already

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Green Goblin is ready to come out and raise hell.
And I feel like the Chameleon should be the main focus for the DLC and save the Carnage for Spider-Man 3. If they can manage to work around bringing Venom back and making him into an anti hero, that would be cool too.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: Quick thoughts after beating it.
  • I really like Insomniac’s take on Norman Osborn. Having Norman being a supportive father, and not an a$$hole to Harry. Is something new in the Spider-Man media I really felt for the guy. But I do think his hatred for Spider-Man came out of nowhere. Maybe someone can explain that one for me lol.
  • Venom and Kraven were dope af and menacing. I was shocked to find out that boy Kraven offed half of the Sinister 6 and shocker.
  • The boss battles, combat, traversal, and side missions were greatly improved.
  • Thanks god that Spider-Verse shyt was just a cameo. After I collected like 5 spider bots and seen what they were hinting at. I gotten disappointed Spider-Verse is dope. But not every Spider-Man related story has to deal with it.
  • :banderas: As soon as I seen The cultists leader’s appearance, and what his goals were. I knew that bruh had to be Cletus Kasady wasn’t disappointed.
  • Wasn’t expecting to see Anti-Venom, Scream, and Agent Venom holy shyt lol.
  • :yeshrug: Didn’t like Insomniac’s take on Mysterio challenges were fun tho.
  • I really didn’t want anymore Spider people in these games. I’m ok with just Pete and Miles I mean we all know Peter isn’t really retiring. But since they’re introducing a new spider person at least it’s Slik and not Gwen. No hate against Gwen but Slik would be better from a gameplay perspective.
  • Wouldn’t be surprised if the next half sequel game focus on Miles and Slik.
:salute:That’s all I got for now dope game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:ehh: Quick thoughts after beating it.
  • I really like Insomniac’s take on Norman Osborn. Having Norman being a supportive father, and not an a$$hole to Harry. Is something new in the Spider-Man media I really felt for the guy. But I do think his hatred for Spider-Man came out of nowhere. Maybe someone can explain that one for me lol.
  • Venom and Kraven were dope af and menacing. I was shocked to find out that boy Kraven offed half of the Sinister 6 and shocker.
  • The boss battles, combat, traversal, and side missions were greatly improved.
  • Thanks god that Spider-Verse shyt was just a cameo. After I collected like 5 spider bots and seen what they were hinting at. I gotten disappointed Spider-Verse is dope. But not every Spider-Man related story has to deal with it.
  • :banderas: As soon as I seen The cultists leader’s appearance, and what his goals were. I knew that bruh had to be Cletus Kasady wasn’t disappointed.
  • Wasn’t expecting to see Anti-Venom, Scream, and Agent Venom holy shyt lol.
  • :yeshrug: Didn’t like Insomniac’s take on Mysterio challenges were fun tho.
  • I really didn’t want anymore Spider people in these games. I’m ok with just Pete and Miles I mean we all know Peter isn’t really retiring. But since they’re introducing a new spider person at least it’s Slik and not Gwen. No hate against Gwen but Slik would be better from a gameplay perspective.
  • Wouldn’t be surprised if the next half sequel game focus on Miles and Slik.
:salute:That’s all I got for now dope game.

Sorry Hailey :mjgrin:

436b36a7365e66cf16bb169647b0678a.gif