Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I mostly wore the superior Superior Spider and Miles’s 10th anniversary(which is ironic because I hate the way it looks in the comics). I don’t think they’ll do Knull for dlc, but I hope they don’t save carnage for the 3rd game. We’re most def getting Doc Ock and Green Goblin for the “last chapter”.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Read the comments, people are legit heated that Miles beat Peter :lolbron:

I'm so happy to see this. Before the game dropped, on Reddit people were having crazy predictions/wishes of symbiote Peter "beating Miles to a pulp" or to "within an inch of his life". It basically stopped short of lynching him:mjpls:

Now they're coping talking about the bell and plot armour as if Peter's life wasn't saved by the symbiote and plot armour in mission 16 :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
If Curt Conners is such a "brilliant scientist", why would he install a code that takes you to his underground lab so easy to figure out? You can literally trial and error the code to get access :jbhmm:

ALSO, why did Oscorp only have one single scientist have knowledge of the symbiote? :jbhmm:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
If Curt Conners is such a "brilliant scientist", why would he install a code that takes you to his underground lab so easy to figure out? You can literally trial and error the code to get access :jbhmm:
Because it's a videogame

ALSO, why did Oscorp only have one single scientist have knowledge of the symbiote? :jbhmm:

How many people would you tell as Norman Osborn?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
these are unsatisfying answers

i also done really gaf
Yeah, I was being being pretty flippant but this game needs to cater to kids too. They need to be be able to complete it too whilst having have fun.

With regard to Connors being the only one who knew about the symbiote, I think it's understaffed that Norman would want to keep that on a "need to know basis" particularly once he discovered it held the "cure" or stop gap to his son's illness. Once you let people know, the government/S.H.I.E.L.D would want to have their hands all over that thing.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I was being being pretty flippant but this game needs to cater to kids too. They need to be be able to complete it too whilst having have fun.

With regard to Connors being the only one who knew about the symbiote, I think it's understaffed that Norman would want to keep that on a "need to know basis" particularly once he discovered it held the "cure" or stop gap to his son's illness. Once you let people know, the government/S.H.I.E.L.D would want to have their hands all over that thing.
that's fair. it's crazy how Norman has just been using Harry as a guinea pig for all these treatments, with the "G-Serum" coming up next.

So i guess he's gonna inject Harry with it, and he'll wake up from his coma?

I also don't see Norman thinks the Spidermen ruined Harry considering the symbiote turned him into venom, and was turning the city into symbiotes.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
**noob who hasn't read any of the comics alert**

I assume Harry reconsiders giving Harry the serum, and instead injects himself with it?

You think Will Harry die in Spiderman 3?(does he in the comics?)

and
Will carnage be in Spiderman 3, or you think it will be DLC?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
And how the fukk am I supposed to open this prowler stash I have 5 out of 4 electric panels and it won't open what is this trash

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Read the comments, people are legit heated that Miles beat Peter :lolbron:

I'm so happy to see this. Before the game dropped, on Reddit people were having crazy predictions/wishes of symbiote Peter "beating Miles to a pulp" or to "within an inch of his life". It basically stopped short of lynching him:mjpls:

Now they're coping talking about the bell and plot armour as if Peter's life wasn't saved by the symbiote and plot armour in mission 16 :mjlol:

Those retards forgot just how broken Miles actually is :mjlol:

Even if Pete wasn't fighting against the symbiote, I still think Miles takes it.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps

You know they knew it was hot ass, too, because they force you to wear that shyt last mission.

A lot of them suits were straight up misses, tbh.

They could've put the Future Foundation suit back for at least 10 of them joints on Pete's side.
Those retards forgot just how broken Miles actually is :mjlol:

Even if Pete wasn't fighting against the symbiote, I still think Miles takes it.
These ppl clearly don't read the comics. Miles was Anti-Venom before Anti-Venom was a thing.

Last edited: