Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It did sound like Kraven but I thought it may be him wearing the symbiote or something. It seemed weird

We don’t know for sure if venom is Eddie Brock. It was harry that had it healing him in the last game

That’s the beauty of it, they can go any direction.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:wow: Candyman venom :damn: fukkkkkkk that

I'm calling these out for villains in-game

Venom (confirmed)
Kraven (99.9% sure)
Lizard (would make sense, hasn't been used)
Green Goblin (see above, set up since first game)

Possible dark horse villains if you ask me:
Morbius (post movie will probably be popular)
Beetle (jobber boss)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
ric-flair-wrestling.gif

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok first thoughts holy shyt
1. So we'll get possible switching between Peter and Miles for certain missions or more teammups like in Miles game.
2. Kraven maybe comes initially because of the Spidermen and runs into Symbiote Harry :ohhh:They fight again later as he's tracking the symbiote and at this point Peter would have it:whew:
3. Symbiote Spider-Man is coming and we could possibly get a mixture of Web of Shadows and Spider-Man 3:ooh::ohlawd:
4.Eddie Brock will probably appear early in the game so we get used to him and his friendship with Peter. Eventually Peters aaggressiveness starts to really ramp up and we get Spider-Man vs Spider-Man :damn::damn::damn::damn:
5. Eddie is slowly getting screwed over so he starts to turn against Spider-Man/Pete.
6. Classic bell tower or some type of sound scene freeing Peter from the symbiote.
7. Venom is born and runs into Kraven for round 3:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

raaaaaaaaaaaaasclaat! :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback: mo fiyah!

once I heard his voice at the end :noah::noah::noah::dame:

holy shyt…this is gonna give us everything we need…peter, miles, venom…please just let us put on the black suit

:blessed:

holy fukk…I imagine this clip stole the entire show…fuuuuuuuuuck…I need it now unhhhh!!!! :noah:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok first thoughts holy shyt
1. So we'll get possible switching between Peter and Miles for certain missions or more teammups like in Miles game.
2. Kraven maybe comes initially because of the Spidermen and runs into Symbiote Harry :ohhh:They fight again later as he's tracking the symbiote and at this point Peter would have it:whew:
3. Symbiote Spider-Man is coming and we could possibly get a mixture of Web of Shadows and Spider-Man 3:ooh::ohlawd:
4.Eddie Brock will probably appear early in the game so we get used to him and his friendship with Peter. Eventually Peters aaggressiveness starts to really ramp up and we get Spider-Man vs Spider-Man :damn::damn::damn::damn:
5. Eddie is slowly getting screwed over so he starts to turn against Spider-Man/Pete.
6. Classic bell tower or some type of sound scene freeing Peter from the symbiote.
7. Venom is born and runs into Kraven for round 3:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

nigguh! :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:wow: Candyman venom :damn: fukkkkkkk that

I'm calling these out for villains in-game

Venom (confirmed)
Kraven (99.9% sure)
Lizard (would make sense, hasn't been used)
Green Goblin (see above, set up since first game)

Possible dark horse villains if you ask me:
Morbius (post movie will probably be popular)
Beetle (jobber boss)

I was 35% Morbius was gonna pop out that shadowy alleyway, that shyt would be so flames if he was in the game. Kraven could hunt him down as well