:damn:

Quinn has more hands than him

:damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I may be dreaming too big. But if you can switch from Peter in Queens, to Miles in Harlem semi-instantaneously, then do individual or duo missions :banderas::wow:

Being a PS5 exclusive is what we needed.

It’s either gonna be like gta where you instantly switch and peter or miles are just gonna be flying through the city or it’s gonna be they travel together and you can command the other to help and do combo moves

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I may be dreaming too big. But if you can switch from Peter in Queens, to Miles in Harlem semi-instantaneously, then do individual or duo missions :banderas::wow:

Being a PS5 exclusive is what we needed.
Man I want couch and online co op.

A dream would be the entire campaign like back in the day but I’d take only having certain missions designated for co op.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I tripping or wasnt that Kraven talking in the trailer, looking for his greatest foe or what ever and then venom answered him “I will”

as in I will meet your challenges or what ever.

people making it seem like it was venom taking the whole time.

Them nikkas need hearing aids. First voice had a Russian accent and second voice had the iconic gruff

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It did sound like Kraven but I thought it may be him wearing the symbiote or something. It seemed weird

We don’t know for sure if venom is Eddie Brock. It was harry that had it healing him in the last game