Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I was 35% Morbius was gonna pop out that shadowy alleyway, that shyt would be so flames if he was in the game. Kraven could hunt him down as well

Bro I have a feeling that Kraven is the 2nd or 3rd main boss (depending on if they use Norman or leave him for part 3)

I could definitely see Kraven pulling up on Pete and Miles just for the thrill of the hunt and potentially getting at some other animal based villains too. That's why I'm putting my money on the Lizard or Morbius popping up, hopefully both.

I don't know why but I get the feeling that Ock or Kingpin is gonna break out of jail too

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I guess Kraven is in the game.. look how these goons are dressed.

3qfZonh.png

t5BBfPu.png

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bro I have a feeling that Kraven is the 2nd or 3rd main boss (depending on if they use Norman or leave him for part 3)

I could definitely see Kraven pulling up on Pete and Miles just for the thrill of the hunt and potentially getting at some other animal based villains too. That's why I'm putting my money on the Lizard or Morbius popping up, hopefully both.

I don't know why but I get the feeling that Ock or Kingpin is gonna break out of jail too

Nah nah nah save that Doc Oc for later and fukk Kingpin flabby ass.

Kraven will be causing a lot of problems for miles and Pete due to him hunting down any and every "beast" he comes across. Then he encounters Venom and gets sidelined for a bit

You never know he might have to team up with the boys to take care him :jbhmm:

I just need that Symbiote suit :banderas:

Sidenote: does mules ever get a symbiote suit?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah nah nah save that Doc Oc for later and fukk Kingpin flabby ass.

Kraven will be causing a lot of problems for miles and Pete due to him hunting down any and every "beast" he comes across. Then he encounters Venom and gets sidelined for a bit

You never know he might have to team up with the boys to take care him :jbhmm:

I just need that Symbiote suit :banderas:

Sidenote: does mules ever get a symbiote suit?
Dr. Connors was in Miles game Lizards definitely coming:whoo: