Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Looking at the gameplay trailer and hearing how angry Peter sounds. I know the black suit is making him more aggressive, but I feel like it's more to it: that man is tired of losing people. Dude is in his mid 20s and he doesn't have any living relatives anymore. He also feel regrets that he couldn't save Miles father and he had two of his closest friends turned into his enemies (honestly I feel like Yuri is redeemable because all she's doing is killing criminals, like a lethal protector) and now his best friend Harry is dying and he's in a hurry trying to save the one person who can save him. And if you noticed his fighting pattern with the black suit on, he punches more than he usually kicks.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
After re-watching the gameplay showcase, it's amazing how Peter was pretty much useless outside of telling Miles that the Lizard is at the fish market. He literally did nothing after that :russ:

-nikka was barking orders at miles like miles and ganke weren't doing all the heavy lifting in that showcase
-Ganke got a track on the lizard coordinates
-Miles saves the people on the cruise ship
-Peter rushing in head-on to take down the Murderbird, not realizing that it has defensive capabilities, so Pete gets shot in down. And Miles told him they can take it down together, and peter wasn't tryna hear it smh
-Miles saves peter from getting caught in the Hunters' nets
-Ganke realizes he can get close enough to the Murderbird to take it down
-Miles comes up with the idea to use the "alley-oop" to throw ganke at the Murderbird
-Miles saved the tracker so they know where the Lizard will be (peter snatched that shyt off him, too)

-but that's the symbiote and what it does. In Miles Morales the game, Peter was the calm one when Miles freed the Rhino and the Rikers inmates in the beginning of the game, and telling Miles they'll figure it out when Rhino was rampaging thru the city. Now Mile's is the calm one, telling Peter harry will be OK

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The thought of being able to swing to and fight in a neighborhood like DUMBO is pretty exciting. Has there ever been a spider-man game where you can go to specific neighborhoods in brooklyn and queens??

spider-2-concept.jpg

Flexington

All Star
Daps
The thought of being able to swing to and fight in a neighborhood like DUMBO is pretty exciting. Has there ever been a spider-man game where you can go to specific neighborhoods in brooklyn and queens??

Actually yes, but not on this scale. That Ultimate Spiderman game had you going between manhattan and queens. They also had you switch between playing as Spidey and Venom

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Actually yes, but not on this scale. That Ultimate Spiderman game had you going between manhattan and queens. They also had you switch between playing as Spidey and Venom

I rmeember playing as venom, and wolverine and johnny storm being in the game. I don’t remember going to queens though. I loved this game

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
So everybody already stole my idea that Kraven would end up becoming Venom :unimpressed: I thought there was at least one original bone in my body