Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Miles said something about Kraven checking off his hit list before Peter interrupted him got me wondering did Kraven already killed some characters in the game?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Miles said something about Kraven checking off his hit list before Peter interrupted him got me wondering did Kraven already killed some characters in the game?
i was thinking it was possibly some minor unknown people, and Lizard is his big prize hunt

Peter also said he already warned Kraven about hunting Lizard (maybe they met before peter got the symbiote). but a lot happened in between the 6 months that Kraven was killing people in the wilderness and when his goons showed up to Connors's doorstep

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It begins :wow:

YYYYÝYYYYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSS:demonic:
venom-spider-man-ps5.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
@BBG this is content :banderas::russ:
Dude corny and his voice is boring but I see the vision, that is definitely content :ehh:

Unfortunately Xbox has no games so I'm waiting until Starfield to actually go over a game people care about. Remnant 1 in 2023 ain't gonna get it done.

You got any news on when the new PS5 coming out? I was waiting to see if they drop the slim this year. If not imma just cop the 5 now and start eating. I recovered my old PSN I used to play on my boys PlayStation, y'all nikkas add me

PSN: RiGGA100

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dude corny and his voice is boring but I see the vision, that is definitely content :ehh:

Unfortunately Xbox has no games so I'm waiting until Starfield to actually go over a game people care about. Remnant 1 in 2023 ain't gonna get it done.

You got any news on when the new PS5 coming out? I was waiting to see if they drop the slim this year. If not imma just cop the 5 now and start eating. I recovered my old PSN I used to play on my boys PlayStation, y'all nikkas add me

PSN: RiGGA100

They teasin something, its supposed to be september :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: BBG