Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Trying to alternate this with Starfield and Starfield has had me in a goddamn headlock

Played some of this last night, gonna make a strong push to play this more

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just finished up the story and all the trophies today. I thought it started slow and I wasn't loving it to start. By the end my whole thought changes and I found it to be amazing. They killed that shyt. Loved the story. Loved that Venom seemed like a real threat. Enjoyed the different boss battles and loved that they were essentially multiple fights in each battle as each time the bosses changed up their pattern. Also the trophies were all reasonable to get. I didn't expect to love the MJ sections but they were a fun switch up. Playing as Venom was fun and I wish we got longer sections on that part. I'm with the 9/10 rating.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yea I really would like better AI in stealth. Like it doesn’t have to be MGS V level but atleast acknowledge when the guy behind you suddenly disappears.
Did they patch something in so this happens? During my playthrough they would call over the radio asking why someone isn't answering. Other times they'd straight yell out "where'd everybody go" or come over to an area when they see that nobody is over there.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
F-wuhNZW0AAYQOb

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been working my way through this slowly. Some of these side missions, man.......

That mission with the old breh who wandered off in the park to reminisce about his wife who passed was enough a gut punch, but that mission with Howard and the pigeons was borderline unfair. Reminded me way too much of how my father passed. :to:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just beat the game and it’s a solid story :wow: :wow: Low key I feel this game should have been Spider-Man 3….The ending felt like the ending of the entire story:jbhmm:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just beat the game and it’s a solid story :wow: :wow: Low key I feel this game should have been Spider-Man 3….The ending felt like the ending of the entire story:jbhmm:
can't end it without the main villain who has had influence in every game

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Been working my way through this slowly. Some of these side missions, man.......

That mission with the old breh who wandered off in the park to reminisce about his wife who passed was enough a gut punch, but that mission with Howard and the pigeons was borderline unfair. Reminded me way too much of how my father passed. :to:
Just sitting there in the moment with him on the park bench was time bending. I didn't wanna leave. :mjcry: