Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hows he an anti-hero? i saw him as a villain all the way

He's a def villain but to me, I felt like he started out as a pure villain, then became an anti-hero. He was a hunter in it for the challenge and the chase, like the "Predator", but now he fights for the protection of animals, especially those on the endangered species lists. Sometimes he goes too far, believing the ends justify the means.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He's a def villain but to me, I felt like he started out as a pure villain, then became an anti-hero. He was a hunter in it for the challenge and the chase, like the "Predator", but now he fights for the protection of animals, especially those on the endangered species lists. Sometimes he goes too far, believing the ends justify the means.
are you talking about how he's portrayed in comics, or how he's portrayed specifically in this game? i dont think his animal loving qualities were really explored here. Kraven has literally no redeeming qualities in this game. He's not in it for world domination but his goals are extremely self-centered, and he doesnt care about how many lives he ruins to reach his goal. He's a 100% villain. it's not like he was a Walter White-type character, where at one point he was doing crime to help his family and eventually drifted into a drug lord/crime kingpin. Kraven was evil from jump with selfish desires, and that didnt change at any point in this game

1. He literally hunts human beings in order to fight them so he can see if they can kill him before he kills them
2. he kidnaps connors, chains him in a zoo and injects him with a serum to turn him into a monster...all for the sake of the challenge of an equal
3. he kills multiple people throughout the game, and when confronted about it, he said "that was their fate"
4. he constantly antagonizes peter to kill while in the symbiote
5. he's extremely selfish. he's dying of cancer and only wants to find someone to kill him because he doesnt want the disease to kill him

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you talking about how he's portrayed in comics, or how he's portrayed specifically in this game? i dont think his animal loving qualities were really explored here. Kraven has literally no redeeming qualities in this game. He's not in it for world domination but his goals are extremely self-centered, and he doesnt care about how many lives he ruins to reach his goal. He's a 100% villain. it's not like he was a Walter White-type character, where at one point he was doing crime to help his family and eventually drifted into a drug lord/crime kingpin. Kraven was evil from jump with selfish desires, and that didnt change at any point in this game

1. He literally hunts human beings in order to fight them so he can see if they can kill him before he kills them
2. he kidnaps connors, chains him in a zoo and injects him with a serum to turn him into a monster...all for the sake of the challenge of an equal
3. he kills multiple people throughout the game, and when confronted about it, he said "that was their fate"
4. he constantly antagonizes peter to kill while in the symbiote
5. he's extremely selfish. he's dying of cancer and only wants to find someone to kill him because he doesnt want the disease to kill him

Oh my bad, I should be more clear, I was talking about him in comics

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Man this game keeps getting better and better.

I just got the Anti-Venom suit and
:wow: :wow:
Man things are still going really strong in the story.

Miles fights his demons and saves Peter not only once, but twice.

MJ getting turned into Scream was such a twist I wasn’t expecting at all.

I like Harry being Venom because he isn’t some muscular dude like dude in the comics, he’s a guy who’s barely hanging on and losing his mind.

He seems like the guy who always had to deal with so many things yet didn't have the power to control them and his body was giving up on him, now he finally has some control.

Now Peter has the Anti-Venom suit, another shocker because I thought he would just be back to regular Spider-Man and I was content with that, but they found a way for us to still have fun.

Finally, My nikka Carnage shows up during the side quest.

That man needs to be the main villain in whatever Spider-Man game he’s in.

I don’t how they’ll top this, but they’ll need to put Carnage and Green Goblin in either 3 or 4 as the main villain.

I honestly feel Carnage is that good of a villain where he needs to be the main villain.

I feel he doesn’t get enough respect because we rarely see him.

That Venom movie wasn’t it.

He was a great villain in Spider-Man PS1.

Didn’t they even make a game based on a comic book where Spider-Man and Venom had to team up to go against Carnage?

Maximum Carnage

They gotta stop playing and put him into some more games.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Ran through many suits so far and I keep coming back to....

wfid6t99qq881.jpg

So it's official... This the GOAT suit in the spidey verse.... :wow:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Don't think we got this in the game version unless I didn't pay attention, this version is a full on villain, idk much about the comic version but I can see why that version would be if he does it for a specific reason

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think we got this in the game version unless I didn't pay attention, this version is a full on villain, idk much about the comic version but I can see why that version would be if he does it for a specific reason

The scene Kraven's tiger, Dima where Peter meets his pet.

You know you can find and see Tiger, Dima. After Kraven has been dealt with, it is revealed that Dima has been taken in by one of the city's zoos, providing a happy ending for the digital animal. Players can visit Dima whenever they like as long as they visit the zoo after Kraven exits the story.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The scene Kraven's tiger, Dima where Peter meets his pet.

You know you can find and see Tiger, Dima. After Kraven has been dealt with, it is revealed that Dima has been taken in by one of the city's zoos, providing a happy ending for the digital animal. Players can visit Dima whenever they like as long as they visit the zoo after Kraven exits the story.
oh wow, nice easter egg