F9jfygCWAAAQJPT

F9jgsZRWEAAqtNJ

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Surprisingly I bought digital and that's what's been giving me issues as it got progressively worse as the game went on. The cube situation did fix itself AFTER the game ended up crashing for the 6th time.

Thankfully, I was able to finish the game this morning, but I'm putting going after the plat and higher difficulty on pause until they patch that shyt up.
Funny enough I just got the cube glitch while scrolling through costumes, just now :pachaha:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Had to switch to that classic black suit.

Gonna finish up the rest of the trophies in that.

I need new game + asap tho. I wanna experience it all again 😩
you can make manual saves for every big mission/boss fight and just load up those saves. i'm doing my ultimate playthough and that's what im doing until NG+ and Mission Replay is added :manny:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Surprisingly I bought digital and that's what's been giving me issues as it got progressively worse as the game went on. The cube situation did fix itself AFTER the game ended up crashing for the 6th time.

Thankfully, I was able to finish the game this morning, but I'm putting going after the plat and higher difficulty on pause until they patch that shyt up.
Damn thats crazy