Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't see how posters in this thread are giving this game high scores. As dope as the story has been, these glitches are straight ass and taking all of the fun out of the gameplay. I can't even switch between certain suits without looking a white cube on the screen and have had to restart multiple checkpoints because the power upgrades aren't initially working.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't see how posters in this thread are giving this game high scores. As dope as the story has been, these glitches are straight ass and taking all of the fun out of the gameplay. I can't even switch between certain suits without looking a white cube on the screen and have had to restart multiple checkpoints because the power upgrades aren't initially working.
Miles was a floating head in most my cutscenes :skip:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I never got this glitch. I didnt even get the cube man meme at first.

My game crashed three times but that was the extent of my problems.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I never got this glitch. I didnt even get the cube man meme at first.

My game crashed three times but that was the extent of my problems.
The cube glitch didn't start until

I finished the last Symbiote Nest mission and unlocked the King in Black Suit. Now the Spiderman 2099 suit and the Anti-Venom one along with others are all showing up as cubes. I finished the missions before the end of the game, so I'm not sure if that's what triggered it.

In the case of the checkpoint, galvanize wasn't initially working until I had to restart the checkpoint and try it over again.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

u must have an Xbox

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
For my Spider-Man heads, is Kraven really that strong like that?

I only remember from the TV show.
Yes.

In the story 'Kraven's Last Hunt', it appears that Kraven even kills Peter. He has super strength and senses, and likes to use gas that negates spider sense. I haven't been far enough into the game to see him outside of his opening cutscene, so I don't know what he uses in game yet.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

I haven’t had any glitches or issues with the game yet :manny:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
For my Spider-Man heads, is Kraven really that strong like that?

I only remember from the TV show.
:russ: He’s not as op in the comics like he is in this game. Some of Spidey’s heavy hitters are Morlun, Carnage, Venom, Green Goblin, Electro, Rhino, and Sandman. Kraven Is not on the list.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bro I be laughing at some of these "stealth" sections in the game. Like how the fukk these dudes aren't seeing Spider-Man right above them? Lol i know it's not a MGS game but I find these stealth scenarios impossible.

They probably tested enemies spotting you in the rafters and it made it not fun