F9gX4zrXoAAK1SU

F9gYMZ-WIAAP_KI

F9gX7F0XcAE6zt6

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought people were over exaggerating when they say Pete looked like Tom Holland after the face change, but more so near the end in the big showdown he literally looks exactly like Tom Holland in some shots lol

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually Pete has to either be amped, or not holding back when he fights Kraven

Bro is dangerous

His power is almost on par with spider-man’s but what really makes him a problem is he’s an elite tactician, and he was an elite fighter/hunter before getting powers. He treats his enemies like prey and breaks them down piece by piece before going for the kill.

The shyt this man and his family have done to Pete in the comics… :damn:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat it. A lot of y’all have said it, but there’s a point in the game where the story/stakes ramp up so much I couldn’t put it down. Def my favorite game of the year.

That said, I don’t know if I have it above Ragnarok. Some minor gripes:

• The ending with Harry seems forced to push Norman into goblin land. Pete said himself the anti venom suit had all the powers of the symbiote but none of the hive mind wonkiness, so why not just put that suit on Harry at the end?
    [*]Mary Jane. They def improved her levels, and I have no problem with a different take on the character. But come on. Everyone in the city without powers is useless against Kraven’s team and the symbiotes. Cops are bystanders until Pete and miles show up. Kraven’s Hunter’s can barely fade the symbiotes. And she’s 007’ing her way through the game after a summer camp with sable?? FOH. As much as I hated her levels in part 1, at least they felt somewhat realistic.
    [*]Miles’ final suit is an all-time awful fit. Symbiote goo everywhere and this dude is wearing white sneakers?? I need a word with Insomniac’s DEI team.
    [*]It does feel like this game requires less strategy when fighting mobs. You’re more powerful, more tools, and they make up for it by throwing way more waves at you. But once you get the hang of spacing out your tools and special attacks, it’s pretty manageable.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat it. A lot of y’all have said it, but there’s a point in the game where the story/stakes ramp up so much I couldn’t put it down. Def my favorite game of the year.

That said, I don’t know if I have it above Ragnarok. Some minor gripes:

• The ending with Harry seems forced to push Norman into goblin land. Pete said himself the anti venom suit had all the powers of the symbiote but none of the hive mind wonkiness, so why not just put that suit on Harry at the end?
    [*]Mary Jane. They def improved her levels, and I have no problem with a different take on the character. But come on. Everyone in the city without powers is useless against Kraven’s team and the symbiotes. Cops are bystanders until Pete and miles show up. Kraven’s Hunter’s can barely fade the symbiotes. And she’s 007’ing her way through the game after a summer camp with sable?? FOH. As much as I hated her levels in part 1, at least they felt somewhat realistic.
    [*]Miles’ final suit is an all-time awful fit. Symbiote goo everywhere and this dude is wearing white sneakers?? I need a word with Insomniac’s DEI team.
    [*]It does feel like this game requires less strategy when fighting mobs. You’re more powerful, more tools, and they make up for it by throwing way more waves at you. But once you get the hang of spacing out your tools and special attacks, it’s pretty manageable.
I think Harry is already far too fukked up in a coma maybe for the anti venom suit to work maybe?

Ref Mary Jane, I was fine with her taking out the hunters tho I had to suspend some belief lol, but I could deal with that….I had to eventually hit the FOH when she was infiltrating a symbiote nest lol