Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
12 hours

The King takes his throne: LeBron James' personal 2012 Game ...' personal 2012 Game ...

FGx7xgzXsAMAB4e.jpg

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Watched this earlier, I was on some :why: when I saw the first suit comparison.

Then they showed the Advanced 2.0 suit. The difference in details are chalk and cheese which is ridiculous to say given how good remaster was:whew:

This was a very honest video. Not everything is better than the 1st game because they had to make some sacrifices which I think are justified.

Not really a spoiler at all but
they really need to add an option to change the time of day post-story. Strange that it's not already there.

They're already working on updates to photo mode so hopefully this will be coming too if it's not in the update from this week

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wtf are nikkas in New Zealand in the future? How are they playing it already? It's only 1:53 here, it cannot be tomorrow already. /Meach

For reference out on the west coast 3PM on a Thursday would be 7AM on Friday in Australian time. New Zealand is in a similar time zone if not the same /Meach

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Wtf are nikkas in New Zealand in the future? How are they playing it already? It's only 1:53 here, it cannot be tomorrow already. /Meach
I'm in South Africa.

Watching the Springboks play Australia/NZ away has always been wild to me. It will be 9am Saturday morning here but you'll watching them play at night that side.

Watching the 2019 Rugby World Cup final in Japan was mad because of the time difference. By 11am EVERYBODY and I mean EVERYBODY was smashed out of their mind. You can only imagine how much fukkery took place during the rest of the day:mjlol:

Truly one of the best days of my life :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't played Starfield for weeks for awhile. Damn, Spider-Man 2 will make me say, "You have to wait Starfield, I will be back later, I ain't forget you but I need a break, and give me some time to miss you cause you're bored quick like I'm tired of fukking the same p*ssy, I want new p*ssy"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I haven't played Starfield for weeks for awhile. Damn, Spider-Man 2 will make me say, "You have to wait Starfield, I will be back later, I ain't forget you but I need a break, and give me some time to miss you cause you're bored quick like I'm tired of fukking the same p*ssy, I want new p*ssy"

I don’t even wanna play that shyt no more:francis: