Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A question about Spider Man Peter Parker's face in Spider-Man 2. Are they going to use the orginal Peter Parker face or bullshyt new Peter Parker face from Remaster?

I don't like new Peter Parker's face from Remaster. He doesn't look right and look way too young to be Peter Parker, he looks almost similar Miles' age.
I prefer the old face because I'd rather he look a little older, but the main reason I dislike it is because we all played the game and got used to it and then they just changed it for no damn reason. It's really weird and I simply don't recognize the character any more and it feels weird playing the game. You just can't body-swap a character after such an emotional journey :snoop:

I'm just saying that new Peter Parker's face feel like Frat Boy vibes from the new model. The previous one looked a bit like a realistic interpretation from the 90's animated series. The new one just doesn't feel like Peter Parker to me at all.

yg7f6l5l11z51.jpg

Peter Parker Remaster Face :camby: He looks fakkit and look younger than Miles :snoop:

Hopefully, they bring original Peter Parker in Spider-Man 2

Stan another mans face breh

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
A question about Spider Man Peter Parker's face in Spider-Man 2. Are they going to use the orginal Peter Parker face or bullshyt new Peter Parker face from Remaster?

I don't like new Peter Parker's face from Remaster. He doesn't look right and look way too young to be Peter Parker, he looks almost similar Miles' age.
I prefer the old face because I'd rather he look a little older, but the main reason I dislike it is because we all played the game and got used to it and then they just changed it for no damn reason. It's really weird and I simply don't recognize the character any more and it feels weird playing the game. You just can't body-swap a character after such an emotional journey :snoop:

I'm just saying that new Peter Parker's face feel like Frat Boy vibes from the new model. The previous one looked a bit like a realistic interpretation from the 90's animated series. The new one just doesn't feel like Peter Parker to me at all.

yg7f6l5l11z51.jpg

Peter Parker Remaster Face :camby: He looks fakkit and look younger than Miles :snoop:

Wouldn't make sense for them to create a whole new face only for them to go back to the original version. You're not alone in disliking it (I personally don't mind it), but they're clear in that they're not going back to the original ever.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
treating tonight like new year’s eve :mjlol:

• cleaned the house (in and outside)
  • did all my laundry
  • took care of any/all errands I was planning on running this weekend
  • cooked some food
  • got the champagne on ice
just waiting for it to hit 12AM…think I’ll watch across the spider-verse to get me hyped even more since I didn’t see it yet :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn sound like folks finna be done with this game by Sunday:huhldup:

I was planning on finishing it up sunday/monday regardless…that being said I was expecting a 20-30 hour campaign…that should end up being around how much time I put it into with me looking to complete most of the side quests plus takes trial and error into account since I’ll probably take some Ls when fighting

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was planning on finishing it up sunday/monday regardless…that being said I was expecting a 20-30 hour campaign…that should end up being around how much time I put it into with me looking to complete most of the side quests plus takes trial and error into account since I’ll probably take some Ls when fighting

That person is lying, most reviewers say its 25-30

How Long is Spider-Man 2?​

Our fastest player finished the story in 18 hours.

Our “slowest” player spent 25 hours before credits rolled.

segments. A more “normal” playthrough, mixing and matching side quests and objectives within the game, was around 24 hours, I’d say.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yg7f6l5l11z51.jpg

I’ll never agree with y’all on this…the OG face model looks like a blubbering idiot…and he barely looks human…he looks like how I’d expect a video game character model to look…2nd one looks far more realistic imo