spiderman-throw-venom-marvelvscapcom-animation-loop.gif

Tomorrow night

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just pre-ordered standard edition version cause I looked up that the Arachknight and Shadow Spider suits are not exclusive. You get those for preordering any edition of the game. The extra ten suits are exclusive to the digital deluxe edition so I ain't feeling these ten suits and probably wear once so it would totally waste extra $10

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Just pre-ordered standard edition version cause I looked up that the Arachknight and Shadow Spider suits are not exclusive. You get those for preordering any edition of the game. The extra ten suits are exclusive to the digital deluxe edition so I ain't feeling these ten suits and probably wear once so it would totally waste extra $10
I felt the same.

Has anybody got their copy early?

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Imma preorder tonight, still stuck on whether imma get the standard or deluxe. I remember the days when the deluxe version meant DELUXE/PREMIUM. A couple of skins aint it

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Preloaded, slyly this game is coming out at the worst time for me. Finally playing cyberpunk after it's been fixed and Fifa UT got me this year for the first time in ages. UFC5 will have to wait till I finish this.

How long does this game take to near plat?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea that's a double cheeseburger and fries right there