Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The strike has no affect on this game, it would be wolverine that it would held up if they are still doing mo-cap stuff
It was my understanding that the strike had no effect on Spider-Man 2's release next month. But what if they havent done any DLC work?

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wonder will this game let you make multiple choices to determine how the story gonna lead into Spider-Man 3.

Like when Miles confront Martin Li, will they let us decide to whup his ass or choose to forgive him?

When Miles and Peter fight, will they let us decide which Spider-Man to play with?

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was my understanding that the strike had no effect on Spider-Man 2's release next month. But what if they havent done any DLC work?

Not sure, i kind of doubt they will do a standard dlc this time around like the city that never sleeps. I think they will just do a spinoff again like Miles

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

this is what i'm talking about. Why send the tweet if you didn't have any information. Just shut the fukk up, it's that sample. Stuff like this is genuinely annoying

EDIT: i wasnt talking about you, @Gizmo_Duck . I meant the woman who tweeted that she had information about Spider-Man 2 and deleted the tweet, if it's not clear

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is what i'm talking about. Why send the tweet if you didn't have any information. Just shut the fukk up, it's that sample. Stuff like this is genuinely annoying

EDIT: i wasnt talking about you, @Gizmo_Duck . I meant the woman who tweeted that she had information about Spider-Man 2 and deleted the tweet, if it's not clear

I do think previews are coming out this week but they might be embargoed

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I do think previews are coming out this week but they might be embargoed
people gotta tighten up on this. it's very unclear. if they can't release information, don't send tweets saying "you can't wait to share information". It's engagement trolling and it's lame

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I wonder will this game let you make multiple choices to determine how the story gonna lead into Spider-Man 3.

Like when Miles confront Martin Li, will they let us decide to whup his ass or choose to forgive him?

When Miles and Peter fight, will they let us decide with Spider-Man to play with?

bet the Miles and Peter fight is when Miles gets Peter out of the suit.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Not for nothing if you’re on social media or forums like this its kind of hard to avoid hearing about big games. I think the only game i managed to successfully avoid all trailers and news of was The Last of Us Part 2 because spoilers already leaked and i wasn’t trying to have that game spoiled at all
Bruh you can avoid spoilers if you want...I don't know wtf yall talking about...stay off the socials stay off YouTube play the game till you finish the main story then bring ya ass back in the mix...I never had a problem with ahyt being spoiled...why? Because I did exactly what I'm telling yall mf's to do in this post

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bruh you can avoid spoilers if you want...I don't know wtf yall talking about...stay off the socials stay off YouTube play the game till you finish the main story then bring ya ass back in the mix...I never had a problem with ahyt being spoiled...why? Because I did exactly what I'm telling yall mf's to do in this post

I mean, i don;t care that much, its spider-man we all know loosely how it will play out. For games like TLOU or GoW yeah, im going underground

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Seems like they put a lot of effort into sidequest and mission structure in this game

One of our pillars for Spider-Man 2 was making sure there's a great narrative and payoff in anything we did," Intihar says. "The more we can include a narrative that people can connect to, it takes away from the game feeling like a checklist."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

giphy.gif