Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:So the only new villains that’s confirmed so far are? Karven, Venom, Lizard, and the Wraith. With Kingpin, Mr. Negative, Prowler, Tombstone, Shocker, and Taskmaster returning.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:jbhmm:So the only new villains that’s confirmed so far are? Karven, Venom, Lizard, and the Wraith. With Kingpin, Mr. Negative, Prowler, Tombstone, Shocker, and Taskmaster returning.
Yep, lets hope they keep the other villains a secret like they did for doc oc and some others last game

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
w0lyll43jw4b1.jpg

Sony always reusing actors from other games. Deacon from Days Gone is in Horizon also, and Miles played sam in TLOU
w0lyll43jw4b1.jpg

Sony always reusing actors from other games. Deacon from Days Gone is in Horizon also, and Miles played sam in TLOU
It's akin to a director going back to the well for their favorite actors (and so to, the actors to their directors). Reliable results and real recognize real. It's how prestige consistency works.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Started playing the PS5 remaster.

I knew it looked better but damn :ehh:

Ultimate difficulty on NG+ isn’t that much more challenging for the main story but I heard the DLC portions can really fukk you up on ultimate.

Forgot how to play but it came back pretty fast.

Spidey 2 almost here:blessed:

Seems like it was so far away for so long but now it’s around the corner.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Started playing the PS5 remaster.

I knew it looked better but damn :ehh:

Ultimate difficulty on NG+ isn’t that much more challenging for the main story but I heard the DLC portions can really fukk you up on ultimate.

Forgot how to play but it came back pretty fast.

Spidey 2 almost here:blessed:

Seems like it was so far away for so long but now it’s around the corner.
It won’t feel real for me until it’s October 1