Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
w0lyll43jw4b1.jpg

Sony always reusing actors from other games. Deacon from Days Gone is in Horizon also, and Miles played sam in TLOU

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
o

:wow: I have been saying it and still stand by it but Sony Spider-Man 1 game is the greatest Spiderman movie we never had.

A game with a better story than all other spider man films.
:sas2:Facts…especially for that wack ass MCU trilogy. Aunt May’s death hit way harder in this game, than in NWH. The MCU’s Aunt May was trash.

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
o

:wow: I have been saying it and still stand by it but Sony Spider-Man 1 game is the greatest Spiderman movie we never had.

No kizzy. The story was epic and gave a true cinematic feel on some Spider Man 2 shyt.

They need to pull some features from PSX Spider Man 2 like create a spider and what if mode.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
o

I’ve always said that, outside of spider-verse this is the best on-screen adaptation of spider-man. The people seeing that in the theater were probably hype as hell to see peter, miles, and venom in one place.