Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It’s prolly carnage or a goblin or maybe red goblin.

Hell or Maybe venom is the main big bad but we get an out of left field baddie like hydro or sand man :whew:
I don't see Carnage but they've been hinting at Goblin long enough I can Norman saying fukk all that:demonic:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i think this is the best looking version of Lizard* so far in spider-man media. He would look dope with the lab coat but he’s way too big in this iteration, looks more like a dragon/Godzilla

F5cajDVXsAApjLM

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
No tbh we need to go back to when we were surprised by gaming studios, we know too much now
But then again games used to be much better back then so the surprises were worth it
Bruh just don't watch the shyt it's that simple ? Why is this a hard concept to grasp...or if you're scared of it being spoiled for you stay off social media...

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
i think this is the best looking version of reptile so far in spider-man media. He would look dope with the lab coat but he’s way too big in this iteration, looks more like a dragon/Godzilla

F5cajDVXsAApjLM

level of detail on the textures is unreal. Haven't seen textures this good looking since Demon Souls. Ratchet as well when you consider the art style

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Bruh just don't watch the shyt it's that simple ? Why is this a hard concept to grasp...or if you're scared of it being spoiled for you stay off social media...
You're missing the whole point of my post.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Not for nothing if you’re on social media or forums like this its kind of hard to avoid hearing about big games. I think the only game i managed to successfully avoid all trailers and news of was The Last of Us Part 2 because spoilers already leaked and i wasn’t trying to have that game spoiled at all