Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
My philosophy for how i want big games to be paced now is shorter mainline story (around 20 hours) and better more involved sidequest with actual good side stories
I NEED BOFFUM. I got nothing but time

porque-no-los-dos-gif.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its funny, spider-man feels like the first time theres been an actual recast in a video game. Voice actors get changed all the time and face models change all the time due to technology but this feels like the first time we can tell that an actor has been replaced.

Its like batman movies

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The only thing negative I can think of is that Harry is too skinny to be Venom. That's why Topher Grace wasn't convincing to me in Spider-Man 3. The guy who played Sandman should've been Venom.
I am fine with what they did game 1 as long as they have DLC too
You know darn well there's gonna be dlc.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I NEED BOFFUM. I got nothing but time

porque-no-los-dos-gif.gif

:russ:

But yea, I'm spoiled and borderline unreasonable. I expect my big budget transcendent AAA event game console sellers to have gargantuan story and innumerable side quests :birdman:

I get the impression this will deliver. There's a lot of story beats to cover as you outlined earlier but Insomniac is good money when it comes to execution.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

But yea, I'm spoiled and borderline unreasonable. I expect my big budget transcendent AAA event game console sellers to have gargantuan story and innumerable side quests :birdman:

I get the impression this will deliver. There's a lot of story beats to cover as you outlined earlier but Insomniac is good money when it comes to execution.
insomniac so far ahead of these other companies, man.

shyt, im gonna be like Funk Flex when Otis dropped in 2011, overhyping everything i see in this game :wow:

*Peter and Miles do a joint finisher*

Me:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
its so obvious harry isn’t venom lol
when harry is talking to peter at the start of the trailer, the Venom portion of the new Spider-Man 2 theme is playing, but a more serene version

at 2:20

Good chance Harry is venom :manny: