Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
They ruined the symbiote suit :scust: . Looks like he's covered in some kind of rubber :hhh:

Will be playing in the Raimi Symbiote Suit :banderas:
Yeah, I'm gonna agree with you. The textures don't look good to me from what I've seen. It looks good on Venom but it's just off on Spider-Man.

I'm hoping it looks better when I'm playing.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I need to know how long this game is gonna be :wow:

-Dr. Connors's transition to being the lizard
-The Wraith (may or may not be an optional boss like Tombstone was)
-How the symbiote leaves Harry, attaches to peter, leaves peter and goes back to harry (or whoever Venom turns out to be if it isnt Harry) as well as the symbiote origin. How does the symbiote even get out of OsCorp's lab?
-The effects that the symbiote has on Peter, you know that'll be a significant chunk of time
-The lizard being tracked down/captured (lizard arc resolution)
-Kraven's defeat
-Miles seeing Martin Li again. I can't imagine it's a one-off scene
-Harry's declining health, and descent into anger, possibly leading him to become Venom (maybe he's angry at his health declining without being able to change the world like he wants)
-Venom's defeat
-Miles looking like he gets captured by the Hunters (maybe the "Go. Help. Him." clip we heard Rio tell Peter in the Story Trailer)
-If Venom is Harry, and is defeated, where does that leave Harry and Pete's friendship, assuming Harry doesn't die? If Harry becomes venom, then he'll know that Peter and Miles are Spider-Man.
-There's gotta be smaller villains/enemies making appearances also (Rhino/Scorpion/Vulture/Shocker/Prowler/Krieger)

it looks like a ton of shyt going on in this game. Hopefully its ~35 hours of story :blessed:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I need to know how long this game is gonna be :wow:

-Dr. Connors's transition to being the lizard
-The Wraith (may or may not be an optional boss like Tombstone was)
-How the symbiote leaves Harry, attaches to peter, leaves peter and goes back to harry (or whoever Venom turns out to be if it isnt Harry) as well as the symbiote origin. How does the symbiote even get out of OsCorp's lab?
-The effects that the symbiote has on Peter, you know that'll be a significant chunk of time
-The lizard being tracked down/captured (lizard arc resolution)
-Kraven's defeat
-Miles seeing Martin Li again. I can't imagine it's a one-off scene
-Harry's declining health, and descent into anger, possibly leading him to become Venom (maybe he's angry at his health declining without being able to change the world like he wants)
-Venom's defeat
-Miles looking like he gets captured by the Hunters
-If Venom is Harry, and is defeated, where does that leave Harry and Pete's friendship, assuming Harry doesn't die? If Harry becomes venom, then he'll know that Peter and Miles are Spider-Man.

it looks like a ton of shyt going on in this game. Hopefully its ~35 hours of story :blessed:

I think my playtime for plat was like 35-40 hours, I’d expect something around 20-25 for the main storyline

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I think my playtime for plat was like 35-40 hours, I’d expect something around 20-25 for the main storyline
We on the PS5 now, my boy I need MORE

more-kobe-bryant.gif