Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:sas2: Harry tells Pete “we’re going to heal the world”. At the beginning of the trailer. Venom says the same thing at the end of the trailer.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:sas2: Harry tells Pete “we’re going to heal the world”. At the beginning of the trailer. Venom says the same thing at the end of the trailer.

Thats because harry said it to the person n the venom suit, but since venom always refers to him and his host as “we” its used as a diversion

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
the symbiote could’ve easily gained that knowledge (healing the world) from harry from his time in the tank. Just as the symbiote carried the spider powers, from his time with peter, to Eddie. Harry is in the tank about 1.5 years or so, since that’s time passed from begging of the first game to this game.

We see that harry is, at some point, separated from the symbiote and on his own.

I think once harry separates from symbiote, it becomes more sentient and wants a human host again.

Somehow, ends on peter. And then who ever becomes venom after Peter eventually separates.

Only reason I’m not sold on harry because I feel the trailer was cut intentionally to make us think harry is venom but never actually shows harry as venom