Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
They got Pom Klementieff to play Mantis.

641full-pom-klementieff.jpg

pom-klementieff-confirmed-as-mantis-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-846246.jpg

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't see how this is a good thing. Phase 3 everything should be pointing to the same direction. Having all the other movies lead closer and closer to infinity wars and having Guardians just out here doing their own thing don't sit right with me.

It's one thing if the guardians positioned themselves from the jump to just be their own thing in the other part of the MCU. But the first one did have thanos and the stones. Not being involved with everything leading up to the final showdown is throwing me off a lil.

Of course im still very interested. GOTG is probably the best MCU movie to date. But I feel they feeling themselves a bit TOO much thinking d list characters can just do their own thing and everyone will tune in.
Thanos or the stones had nothing to do with GOTG being a hit. These were great characters that just needed exposure to a wide audience, and they picked the perfect actors to do so.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
1st one caught me way off guard :wow: thought it looked wild corny from the trailers. I was so wrong.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps