Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

trailer drops tomorrow guys :tchallablessed:
@Bryan Danielson round up the gang

I just saw this a few minutes ago......

Its about to go down...... This season about to be lit!!

Logan this Friday.... Iron Fist in a few weeks, this trailer dropping..... damn I need to shyt on dem cowards for a bit so I can make room for this feast Mouse bout to serve us:ohlawd:

Marvel

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The trailer brotha
b76bKF6_zpsg69gw1lu.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Direct-to-dvd movies with Ja Rule to Marvel blockbusters, what a come-up :blessed:

The power of Mouse is insane....

Crazy how one no named actor goes to a D level franchise that becomes A level and it DRAMATICALLY enhanced his career.

While another no named actor goes to not only an A level franchise, but the most iconic and recognized super hero of all time and no only does it not help his career. Most people still don't have even known who he is or care.

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
clip is funny enough, but I still fear they are really going overboard trying to make Drax super funny.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
But Drax is unintentionally funny.... :dwillhuh: that's what makes it hilarious... :heh:
there's no subtly so far. his oblivious comments like "nothing goes over my head" in the first one we're funny, but now it looks like they're just gonna go overboard with him. almost every clip of this movie so far has been been Drax heavy, and he's been a big hyperactive kid. just worried that's gonna be him the entire movie.