Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
there's no subtly so far. his oblivious comments like "nothing goes over my head" in the first one we're funny, but now it looks like they're just gonna go overboard with him. almost every clip of this movie so far has been been Drax heavy, and he's been a big hyperactive kid. just worried that's gonna be him the entire movie.

Relax... There's new characters we gotta interact with... :dahell: drax is just a fan favorite...

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
cool-mickey-disney-coloring-pages.gif

My reaction at me just low key learning in addition to the other main Marvel Brehs.... we got two Mods that are Marvel brehs too.....

shadow brehs:banderas:

Cypha is complete.... certain cats gonna be mad come this spring:umad:

Martha
odd-comic-book-movie-castings.gif

I like both universes, but the mouse don't say nothing to me :guccihubie:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Direct-to-dvd movies with Ja Rule to Marvel blockbusters, what a come-up :blessed:
He's legit my favorite character on the team, and you can tell he hella comfortable in his role.

You know you don came up when you may be the most charismatic funny guy on camera and you sharing the screen with Chris Prat and Bradley Cooper both being in their comedic element

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He's legit my favorite character on the team, and you can tell he hella comfortable in his role.

You know you don came up when you may be the most charismatic funny guy on camera and you sharing the screen with Chris Prat and Bradley Cooper both being in their comedic element
dave Batista went thru alot:mjcry: the chris Jericho interview really made me a bigger fan of him:salute:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I went to see Get Out, saw a trailer for this and OMG....that shyt was terrible and juvenile.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's no subtly so far. his oblivious comments like "nothing goes over my head" in the first one we're funny, but now it looks like they're just gonna go overboard with him. almost every clip of this movie so far has been been Drax heavy, and he's been a big hyperactive kid. just worried that's gonna be him the entire movie.

breh. can the movie drop before you go full Rotten Tomatoes on how Bautista's character has or hasn't evolved this go-round? :russ: