Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I think that's why they renewed it for the summer. By the time season 6 starts, they'll bring back the dead.
I get that but the last two episodes were ass pull city:russ::dame:
It’s just kinda of silly how two Marvel Executives can’t try to get on the same page(at least once for both tv and movie)
Infinity War was/is such a big event and even mentioning it(tongue in cheek) in the show and then having the gang just speed off in a spaceship :mjgrin::skip:
But pride and ego is a muthafukka:wow:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I can understand why they didn't have them dust away. Since the season is starting after the A4 movie then all the problems would've been fixed thus making any disappearance pointless.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I didn't know that the title of this episode was "The End"

Yea I prefer this ending to a dust off since it's clear that this was meant to be a seasonal ending. If they didn't have another season I would've been upset if they left me in a cliffhanger ending :mjcry:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
OOOOOOOHHHHH:gladbron:

Ok I was lost at what all the fukk was going on.

That makes sense.

But damn...... didn’t know what to expect but wasn’t expecting this

Martha
Oh I get it, I was confused as fukk too. So I can assume next season takes place after colsun dies and the quest to find fitz begins. However they are going to need a story that picks up where avengers left off

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I think that's why they renewed it for the summer. By the time season 6 starts, they'll bring back the dead.

Gonna come back in 2019 like

5abb9e6a3216741c008b462d-750-563.jpg

"You should have seen the shyt we went through in our year off.:troll:"

SHIELD has its second Black director now, though.:wow:#MackExcellence :salute:

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Fam. Seriously? That ain't right, man.

How they gonna kill Fitz, though :gucci:

They already getting rid of Coulson. You just gonna end Fitzsimmons like that? :mjcry:

EDIT: maybe I jumped the gun there. Somehow there's only 1 (very close to happening) death.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Fam. Seriously? That ain't right, man.

How they gonna kill Fitz, though :gucci:

They already getting rid of Coulson. You just gonna end Fitzsimmons like that? :mjcry:

Fitz isn't really dead. They are going to look for the Fitz that's still cryo-frozen waiting to wake up in the future. That's what they were talking about when they said to Simmons about finding him.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Fitz isn't really dead. They are going to look for the Fitz that's still cryo-frozen waiting to wake up in the future. That's what they were talking about when they said to Simmons about finding him.

Yeah, I just read an article explaining that. But still. That was more heartbreaking than Coulson dying. I don't like the IW cop-out either.

So is this new Shield gonna create Sword or has Fury already done that?