Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

stave

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: finale was stupid

How the hell are you gonna find frozen Fitz who just died and Marvel doesn't do multiverses in the MCU?

Robin said, "something is different", meaning the future they were heading towards doesn't exist. Frozen Fitz doesn't exist at that point. He is dead :dahell:

How does this season's last two episodes occur within the events of Infinity War, but the second half doesn't factor in? :dahell:

These nikkas really flew off on a spaceship? :dahell:

Daisy just glowed up on Talbot with no side effects and kills him with a DBZ ki blast? :dahell:

Season 4 was way better than this shyt :dahell:

Now we got these new jobber Agents who we don't even remember their names. A pilot with a mystery story and a powerless pawg snitch :dead:

Why couldn't we have just kept Hunter on and brought Bobbi back? :childplease:

Season 6 better improve on this bullshyt bc this show had started picking up really well. Season 5 is bushes status. :camby:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
But won't that stop him from rescuing them?
:patrice: :mindblown:

Fitz was never pulled from the timeline, he "lived" those 80+ years in cryo-sleep in space behind Jupiter on Enoc's ship.

So technically it's the future Fitz that dies.

The time line changed when the Earth didn't crack so it broke the loop essentially creating a new one.

stave

Superstar
Daps
Fitz was never pulled from the timeline, he "lived" those 80+ years in cryo-sleep in space behind Jupiter on Enoc's ship.

The time line changed when the Earth didn't crack so it broke the loop essentially creating a new one.

:ohhh: I was really lost but this makes sense. Just seems very confusing.

But the frozen one still hasn't wrestled with his Hydra framework demons yet. Maybe he will return also :ohhh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
But won't that stop him from rescuing them?
:patrice: :mindblown:

:ohhh: I was really lost but this makes sense. Just seems very confusing.

But the frozen one still hasn't wrestled with his Hydra framework demons yet. Maybe he will return also :ohhh:
shyt is as confusing as a Doctor Who episode :russ:
tenor.gif