Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
A whole year
DZTW.gif

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My prediction is they use the serum to save Coulson, then he fades to dust on some troll shyt.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If they decide to heavily influence this season with the mcu that would be great. Funny thing is if they would have been doing that this wouldn’t be their final season.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
https://deadline.com/2018/05/marvels-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-moving-summer-2019-abc-1202391470/

UPDATED with quote: ABCs Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is moving to summer. The 13-episode Season 6 will premiere in summer 2019, Channing Dungey, ABC President of Entertainment said today during the network’s upfront presentation. It was presumed the drama series’ sixth season would debut in midseason.

Dungey also made clear that the upcoming season is not envisioned as a series ender.

“I feel the season we just had was creatively the strongest yet,” she told attendees. "We don’t plan it as a final season. The show has a loyal passionate base. It does incredibly well in delayed viewing."

"By putting it on the summer we feel we can super-serve the show’s audience and possibly have it on the air longer,” she added.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. got an eleventh-hour renewal Monday from the network. It was the only chance for a Marvel series on ABC next season, with freshman seriesInhumans canceled following a disappointing fall run.

The series stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was co-created by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, who also serve as executive producers along with Jeffrey Bell, Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory.