Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I believe you're mistaken. First what Robin said was "I haven't seen that yet". She said that in response to May telling her to keep talking about the way to save the world. May was telling her to give false hope at that time, knowing nothing would change.

The steps that took place from the team's perspective were:

1. The team goes to the future.
2. They talk to future Robin and go back to the past.
3. They go to the Lighthouse to get young Robin and her mother.
4. They try to prevent the end of the world based on what they learned in the future and from young Robin.
5. They fail and end up in the Lighthouse. 6. Fitz and Simmons design the time machine but die before they could build it.
7. Great value Starlord's dad builds the time machine.

Things start again.

There are clues that point to this being true. The biggest is when Fitz says you can't change time and points out that Daisy knew the consequences but still destroyed the world.
I mean he has some merit though the machine has to be created first so they had to have not gone into the future the first time then they went to the future and went back into the past this is where they are at now because it has caused a loop that only Robin can get them out of with the knowledge of what they have tried before and what they do differently because it's the only way to explain how Fitz can sleep and enter timeline B.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
qZnFb0D.gif

I’m like you!

“WTF these niccas talking about MAYNE??:dahell::mindblown:

:heh:

Martha

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
There was no time jump, what we were seeing is what happens after the team goes back to the past with future knowledge. They try to change things but the world still ends in 2022 and everyone ends up in the Lighthouse.

It's meant to be confusing because we're seeing time the same way Robin does. From what I can piece together, the team goes back to now which is about 6 months after they left. First thing they do is pick up Robin and her mother who Fitz left hiding in the Lighthouse. At some point things go wrong and Daisy disappears right before the world ending quake. May and everyone else that survived goes to the Lighthouse because they know it will survive the quake based on their future knowledge that they're acquiring right now. Fitz and Simmons design the time machine to allow them to try again or because it's a timeloop they can't change. It turns out that Flint may be the variable they need.
:whoa: So the first few episodes and what we saw in the last episode are different points in time? You just confused me I thought the team go captured and sent to the future at the diner where they were stuck slaving or whatever the fitz slept for 80 years I think to catch up to them and try to rescue them. And ole girl is the same little girl from when fitz took off just all grown up. And I thought the flash backs was just her remembering her life on the lighthouse. :mindblown:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
And I’m sure flint can manipulate the rock thing to help them get back in time. Maybe he even goes with them this time. Or maybe he caused the destruction in the first place:mindblown: ok I quit

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Either they lived thru it and Robin sent Enoch to change history or they got pulled to an alternate Earth. :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But how does Fitz sleep and enter timeline A if he's from timeline B then?

I think because we're seeing it from a different perspective..:ld: The old robin lived through the entire thing but she changed things by getting enoch to kidnap them all and send them into the future WAY after the first group of them was dead...

it makes perfect sense...

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I think because we're seeing it from a different perspective..:ld: The old robin lived through the entire thing but she changed things by getting enoch to kidnap them all and send them into the future WAY after the first group of them was dead...

it makes perfect sense...

:ohhh:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Bro this show went to being one of Marvel's best on TV to Ehhhh, I get it but I don't get it. Keep shyt simple mayne