Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m so confused with this ep!

Like how the fukk all this shyt happened with the little girl or when?

Cuz I don’t recall her from last season and last season they was in that Matrix thing and when they got out. Thought they basically got caught?

Is this an alternative world or some shyt? When did this happen?

Confused as fukk!!:mindblown:

Martha

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I’m so confused with this ep!

Like how the fukk all this shyt happened with the little girl or when?

Cuz I don’t recall her from last season and last season they was in that Matrix thing and when they got out. Thought they basically got caught?

Is this an alternative world or some shyt? When did this happen?

Confused as fukk!!:mindblown:

Martha

Robin is from S3. Her dad was the person who could see someone's future and he showed Daisy that someone was gonna die in space and it turned out to be Lincoln. Robin inherited his powers and saw that the world was gonna end so she has Enoch send the team to the future to try and figure what happened then come back to the present with a method to stop it. In the latest episode we saw her go back and forth from the past to the present to show us that the team has continuously tried to change the future despite their knowledge but it always stays the same, until now where she finally sees a future where the world doesn't end and it somehow involves Flint, the dude who can manipulate rocks.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Robin is from S3. Her dad was the person who could see someone's future and he showed Daisy that someone was gonna die in space and it turned out to be Lincoln. Robin inherited his powers and saw that the world was gonna end so she has Enoch send the team to the future to try and figure what happened then come back to the present with a method to stop it. In the latest episode we saw her go back and forth from the past to the present to show us that the team has continuously tried to change the future despite their knowledge but it always stays the same, until now where she finally sees a future where the world doesn't end and it somehow involves Flint, the dude who can manipulate rocks.

Ok but here is where I am lost.

I guess all the shyt that happened in “her” past. When is it implied that that happened? After the Ghostrider and LMD arc shyt or after?

I’m lost in the timeline of when the team ever even had a chance to focus on this impending doom

Martha

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Ok but here is where I am lost.

I guess all the shyt that happened in “her” past. When is it implied that that happened? After the Ghostrider and LMD arc shyt or after?

I’m lost in the timeline of when the team ever even had a chance to focus on this impending doom

Martha

This is all happening after the LMD and Ghostrider stuff. At the end of the last season where Enoch kidnaps them from the diner is where this whole arc starts.

bruhs..im late on AOS..is this season good so far?
any surprise characters like Ghost Rider this season?

It's pretty dope. There's a rumour around someone dope coming in but I'm trying to erase it from my head cuz I wanna be semi shocked lol

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This is all happening after the LMD and Ghostrider stuff. At the end of the last season where Enoch kidnaps them from the diner is where this whole arc starts.

It's pretty dope. There's a rumour around someone dope coming in but I'm trying to erase it from my head cuz I wanna be semi shocked lol

Lay it on me breh :feedme:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Ok so basically in a subtle way.... there was a time jump from LMDs to the diner that they didn’t reveal till this year?

I remember the diner cliffhanger leading to this season

Martha

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Ok so basically in a subtle way.... there was a time jump from LMDs to the diner that they didn’t reveal till this year?

Martha

Yea after the whole LMD fiasco the team just went to the diner to have a last meal before the cops came to arrest them for "killing" mace and general talbot. That's when Enoch grabbed them first and now we're here.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Martha
There was no time jump, what we were seeing is what happens after the team goes back to the past with future knowledge. They try to change things but the world still ends in 2022 and everyone ends up in the Lighthouse.

It's meant to be confusing because we're seeing time the same way Robin does. From what I can piece together, the team goes back to now which is about 6 months after they left. First thing they do is pick up Robin and her mother who Fitz left hiding in the Lighthouse. At some point things go wrong and Daisy disappears right before the world ending quake. May and everyone else that survived goes to the Lighthouse because they know it will survive the quake based on their future knowledge that they're acquiring right now. Fitz and Simmons design the time machine to allow them to try again or because it's a timeloop they can't change. It turns out that Flint may be the variable they need.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
There was no time jump, what we were seeing is what happens after the team goes back to the past with future knowledge. They try to change things but the world still ends in 2022 and everyone ends up in the Lighthouse.

It's meant to be confusing because we're seeing time the same way Robin does. From what I can piece together, the team goes back to now which is about 6 months after they left. First thing they do is pick up Robin and her mother who Fitz left hiding in the Lighthouse. At some point things go wrong and Daisy disappears right before the world ending quake. May and everyone else that survived goes to the Lighthouse because they know it will survive the quake based on their future knowledge that they're acquiring right now. Fitz and Simmons design the time machine to allow them to try again or because it's a timeloop they can't change. It turns out that Flint may be the variable they need.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

SO THIS IS SOME STRAIGHT UP LOST SEASON 5 shyt!!!!????

giphy.gif

Dammit!!!! That makes absolute PERFECT sense now!!!

Ok NOW I get it. Damn I see it now..... HOLY shyt!!!!

giphy.gif

Good fukking look man!!!!

Martha

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps

Damn good recap.

It does seem like Flint is the X factor they need to change the past but why? It's obvious that with his powers he's gonna be the one to keep the earth from splitting one way or another while Daisy is doing whatever the hell she's doing. I've been trying to figure out what exactly is the variable that led to flint. If they are in a closed loop then Flint has always been around and it's never stopped the world from breaking. I want to pinpoint the deviation, that old Biff handing off the sports almanac to young Biff moment.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Damn good recap.

It does seem like Flint is the X factor they need to change the past but why? It's obvious that with his powers he's gonna be the one to keep the earth from splitting one way or another while Daisy is doing whatever the hell she's doing. I've been trying to figure out what exactly is the variable that led to flint. If they are in a closed loop then Flint has always been around and it's never stopped the world from breaking. I want to pinpoint the deviation, that old Biff handing off the sports almanac to young Biff moment.
I don't think any timeloop can be solved in writing tbh. The only answer that makes sense is it isn't a closed loop so somehow what Robin went through allowed her to see a different future.