Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's actually an alternate timeline in the last episode Robin both old and young in theory can see multiple futures... The flashbacks of them was them FAILING to save the world and being stuck and dying off in the lighthouse. Young Robin must have sent a message to herself in the past with the machine in the future to alter the timeline and have enoch take all of them and thrust them forward into the future...

Remember what old Robin said: I haven't lived it yet.. if Colson and the team gets back to the past WITH the knowledge of the future now & flint they can change it.

Before they couldn't change it because the machine wasn't built yet and they died off.

The flashbacks we saw was what the young Robin lived through...

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It's actually an alternate timeline in the last episode Robin both old and young in theory can see multiple futures... The flashbacks of them was them FAILING to save the world and being stuck and dying off in the lighthouse. Young Robin must have sent a message to herself in the past with the machine in the future to alter the timeline and have enoch take all of them and thrust them forward into the future...

Remember what old Robin said: I haven't lived it yet.. if Colson and the team gets back to the past WITH the knowledge of the future now & flint they can change it.

Before they couldn't change it because the machine wasn't built yet and they died off.

Only explanation considering Fitz is still asleep. They knew what was going to happen becuase she saw it in the future. But the alterations to the future is what allowed her to see different things since she can see her life at different times as shes living in current time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Only explanation considering Fitz is still asleep. They knew what was going to happen becuase she saw it in the future. But the alterations to the future is what allowed her to see different things since she can see her life at different times as shes living in current time.
up

Exactly...:ld: her drawing that new picture with him in the park involved him...
And this the future was changed

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
up

Exactly...:ld: her drawing that new picture with him in the park involved him...
And this the future was changed
But if that is the case and the timeline she was viewing never happened because she sent them into the future thay means there is no loop. Which means until they go back into the past they only exist in the future so there is no way Daisy destroyed the world.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
There was no time jump, what we were seeing is what happens after the team goes back to the past with future knowledge. They try to change things but the world still ends in 2022 and everyone ends up in the Lighthouse.

It's meant to be confusing because we're seeing time the same way Robin does. From what I can piece together, the team goes back to now which is about 6 months after they left. First thing they do is pick up Robin and her mother who Fitz left hiding in the Lighthouse. At some point things go wrong and Daisy disappears right before the world ending quake. May and everyone else that survived goes to the Lighthouse because they know it will survive the quake based on their future knowledge that they're acquiring right now. Fitz and Simmons design the time machine to allow them to try again or because it's a timeloop they can't change. It turns out that Flint may be the variable they need.

qZnFb0D.gif

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Hold on I think I've got it now. Robin in timeline 1 warns SHIELD about the world being destroyed and they try and stop it so they build the time machine in order stop it but cant complete it and die. Robin sees this future and sends them into the future and things play out on the arc or whatever and they go back and the same thing end up happens again in timeline 2 which is thebrobin we see now. Now Robin has hindsight of what has happened to timeline 2 she will pass it on to them so when they go back in time this time they will be in timeline 3 and I assume that is flint. It is the only way to link the world being destroyed by daisy and Fitz being able to sleep amd still end up in the same timeline. The old Dragonball z android saga time trickery. Wait nvm how can she send them into the future if they weren't there to build the time machine in timeline 1.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But if that is the case and the timeline she was viewing never happened because she sent them into the future thay means there is no loop. Which means until they go back into the past they only exist in the future so there is no way Daisy destroyed the world.

Technically...no because she's already lived THROUGH it...

It's like John Connor sending the t800 into the past to protect him it's a circular loop but in Terminator we don't see the loop get closed until John gets to the time machine and send his father back to protect him.

Robin is probably aware of timelines and alternate futures and somehow she sent the message to enoch in the past to kidnap them. To get a do-over.. when they get back to the past with the knowledge they have now they will change it.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Technically...no because she's already lived THROUGH it...

It's like John Connor sending the t800 into the past to protect him it's a circular loop but in Terminator we don't see the loop get closed until John gets to the time machine and send his father back to protect him.

Robin is probably aware of timelines and alternate futures and somehow she sent the message to enoch in the past to kidnap them. To get a do-over.. when they get back to the past with the knowledge they have now they will change it.
But how could she do that...
Are you assuming someone else builds the machine?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But how could she do that...
Are you assuming someone else builds the machine?

No.... The first Fitz built the machine in the first time loop and she sent the message or connected to her younger self in the past...

:ehh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Indeed. I think this is the first time I've actually followed a time travel plot perfectly fine. Makes way more sense than Flash lol

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I believe you're mistaken. First what Robin said was "I haven't seen that yet". She said that in response to May telling her to keep talking about the way to save the world. May was telling her to give false hope at that time, knowing nothing would change.

The steps that took place from the team's perspective were:

1. The team goes to the future.
2. They talk to future Robin and go back to the past.
3. They go to the Lighthouse to get young Robin and her mother.
4. They try to prevent the end of the world based on what they learned in the future and from young Robin.
5. They fail and end up in the Lighthouse. 6. Fitz and Simmons design the time machine but die before they could build it.
7. Great value Starlord's dad builds the time machine.

Things start again.

There are clues that point to this being true. The biggest is when Fitz says you can't change time and points out that Daisy knew the consequences but still destroyed the world.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
No.... The first Fitz built the machine in the first time loop and she sent the message or connected to her younger self in the past...

:ehh:
But how does Fitz sleep and enter timeline A if he's from timeline B then?