Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Show is aight for what its worth but question tho
They cant possibly introduce characters like Black Bolt, Medusa, and Triton right?

Daps
Because he killed ward in cold blood, gave fitz that look like dont tell nobody...:demonic::bryan:

Cause he just bodied Ward and Fitz saw it :pachaha:

True, I guess i'm just confused cuz everyone is already in agreement that Ward should die ... since Coulson already sent Hunter (with May) to do it, and has said he was going to kill Ward openly, AND named Mack director just so he could do it ... its not like its some secret :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
True, I guess i'm just confused cuz everyone is already in agreement that Ward should die ... since Coulson already sent Hunter (with May) to do it, and has said he was going to kill Ward openly, AND named Mack director just so he could do it ... its not like its some secret :manny:

That's the look like:

clint-nod_zps0362897e.gif~c200

I told you i'd kill that muthafukka, now it'll be our secret....

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
First episode of the season I didn't like

Fitz "killing" the thing that has wiped out an entire planet was lame(i know the thing is still alive)

Ward getting man handled and bodied so easy by Coulson was wack too

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Having watched shows like "Lost" and "The 100" before, that reunion scene at the end of the episode felt like such a cyse. It had only been the previous episode when they were last all together.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Having watched shows like "Lost" and "The 100" before, that reunion scene at the end of the episode felt like such a cyse. It had only been the previous episode when they were last all together.

I think that was more for dramatic effect of Fitz reuniting with Simmons than for the whole team. Lost would go several episodes with the main characters separated so when they ALL ended up in the same scene it had much more impact. Shield doesn't have their characters spend a lot of time apart (besides May)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1. How the fukk Ward come through the portal without them knowing.
2. Why would they leave without making sure the portal was closed. That defeats the purpose of them being there in the first place.

That's slimy slug had to slither all the way over to Wards body, pick him up, have the piece of mind to pick up Coulson's hand, then run to the portal before it closed.

And I don't think that was the inhuman Hydra was trying to bring back. I think that's where the Kree made inhumans and used that monolith to bring them there. So they basically went to earth, shipped them back and reconfigured their DNA. I think it was passed along genetically but eventually there was some type of mutation. Like a virus. Either that or the slug needs to come in contact with one of those crystals to complete its transformation :manny:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
1. How the fukk Ward come through the portal without them knowing.
2. Why would they leave without making sure the portal was closed. That defeats the purpose of them being there in the first place.

That's slimy slug had to slither all the way over to Wards body, pick him up, have the piece of mind to pick up Coulson's hand, then run to the portal before it closed.

And I don't think that was the inhuman Hydra was trying to bring back. I think that's where the Kree made inhumans and used that monolith to bring them there. So they basically went to earth, shipped them back and reconfigured their DNA. I think it was passed along genetically but eventually there was some type of mutation. Like a virus. Either that or the slug needs to come in contact with one of those crystals to complete its transformation :manny:
Not sure why you think the inhuman alien had to pick up a hand that was left right on Ward's dead body but

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not sure why you think the inhuman alien had to pick up a hand that was left right on Ward's dead body but

Which is why I don't think its the inhuman. I think its an alien virus slug that infects its victims. That's probably why everyone on that planet is dead. But again like I said. I think that's where the Kree set up shop to create inhumans in the first place which is why it all the same atmosphere as earth. Their experiments went wrong and they said fukk it and left. That slug is a byproduct of their experiments. I don't think it was ever a "monster" per say. I think the story got muddled over the centuries. If there was an inhuman that powerful, Will wouldn't have survived which is why they never showed it in the first place. Hydra's entire existence has been based on a lie. Will couldn't even describe how it looked. I was just a body snatching slug virus :manny: